This number is a scam 844-335-0030

Anonymous 1

Unread post

They called me claiming I owed $31k for an unpaid medical bill in 2009. Funny part the supposed medical bill was from a hospital in an area that I moved from in 2005. Then he got aggressive after I stated that. Then he got mad when I called him a scammer. But he had access to my credit report which is scary.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I have the googling screening tool on my phone. I don't have to answer any calls I do not recognize and it automatically will block scam numbers.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I never answer my landline calls. They go to voicemail and 99% of the time I delete them. I keep it only for outgoing calls and emergency use.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

844-335-0030
By Anonymous 1 week, 3 days ago
says legal action will be taken if I don't call back and there is NO caller ID; asked for me by a name I haven't been in 15 years.

https://www.whocalledme.com/AreaCodes/844/page:2
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I get scam numbers all the time but they started spoofing real numbers so you never know who is truly calling you and you can't turn them in. The ones I get are saying that I owe the irs money and I will go to jail if I don't pay immediately. I called the irs and when I got the first call last year and confirmed it wasn't true and turned the number in then they started spoofing numbers after that. I accidentally blocked my daughters doctor because of that.
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I keep getting the student loan ones. They aren't even good at it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:47 pm I get scam numbers all the time but they started spoofing real numbers so you never know who is truly calling you and you can't turn them in. The ones I get are saying that I owe the irs money and I will go to jail if I don't pay immediately. I called the irs and when I got the first call last year and confirmed it wasn't true and turned the number in then they started spoofing numbers after that. I accidentally blocked my daughters doctor because of that.
I've gotten the IRS call twice
Anonymous 5

Unread post

They're wasting their time calling me. I don't ever answer the phone.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t answer any number not already in my phone book. I block all others. It’s been quiet for awhile but sometimes I’d get over 10 scam calls a day! So annoying and part of the reason my phone stays on silent.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

How old are you OP? I ask cause here's the thing, you don't need to announce a specific scam number as scam numbers are constantly changing and often aren't used repeatedly for different areas. Most people are pretty adept at Identifying whether a caller is a scam or not so you don't need to go around announcing it. The ones most likely to fall for scams tend to be elderly.
Locked Previous topicNext topic