This number is a scam 844-335-0030

Anonymous 5

Unread post

My phone rings so infrequently that when it DOES ring, I think someone's had a heart attack or is experiencing some traumatic event! :lol:

But yep! I'm with you. I don't answer unless I know who it is. And even then, I probably won't answer! :lol:
famousglm714 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:30 pm I don’t answer any number not already in my phone book. I block all others. It’s been quiet for awhile but sometimes I’d get over 10 scam calls a day! So annoying and part of the reason my phone stays on silent.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

I am pretty sure the statute of limitations has passed to even legally go after anybody for that debt.

I’m still waiting for the IRS and Social Security to come arrest me. Told them both I needed a vacation and to come get me.
mrsjules79
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I get at least 4-6 calls a day if not more that I don't recognize the number so I don't answer. I'm sure plenty are scammers.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

That's probably a robo spammer. I never answer phone calls that I dont recognize on my landline or cell phone.
On the cell phone they usually leave a voicemail but its always an asian lady and I dont understand what she's saying. I block then delete several numbers each day
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My favorite is the one from NY that they have a warrant for my arrest and unless I call x number back, they will send local police to arrest me. It makes me giggle every time I get that voicemail.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Get call block. It’s free.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have blocked over 50 scammer numbers
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’ve been waiting for over a week now to be arrested at my place of employment “for my safety”. I wish they would hurry because I’m off next Friday and would hate for them to waste their time!

MysticDreamer wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:56 pm I am pretty sure the statute of limitations has passed to even legally go after anybody for that debt.

I’m still waiting for the IRS and Social Security to come arrest me. Told them both I needed a vacation and to come get me.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I've blocked so many scam calls. I finally downloaded an app to my phone because of this one company calls multiple times a day from various numbers from several states claiming to be a debt collector. Except I have proof of payment on the bill they're trying to collect on, and it's about a decade outside the statue of limitations. I asked for a fax number, they hung up. I reported them already, but still get calls from them. The app immediately blocks any # associated with them now.
Locked Previous topicNext topic