If your 4 year old is watching Jason and Michael Myers, you're doing it wrong.

Foreverme123
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: ↑Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:19 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:52 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: ↑Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:51 pm My kids have been allowed to watch classic scary movies from a young age because there is significant evidence that there is no connection between watching horror films and serious violent behaviors unless that child has been predisposed to have violent or antisocial tendencies, to begin with. Japan has violent movies and video games way worse than Halloween, which kids do watch and play, and yet they have the lowest rates for violent crime in the world. My children also have shown no signs of violent behavior and understand not to talk about those movies at school because they understand that not all children watch those movies and it can scare others. The boy you are describing has inappropriate behaviors because of reasons outside of watching Friday the 13th.
LOL
She HAS to bring it up in EVERY post! πŸ˜‚
Lena can't help herself.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: ↑Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:51 pm My kids have been allowed to watch classic scary movies from a young age because there is significant evidence that there is no connection between watching horror films and serious violent behaviors unless that child has been predisposed to have violent or antisocial tendencies, to begin with. Japan has violent movies and video games way worse than Halloween, which kids do watch and play, and yet they have the lowest rates for violent crime in the world. My children also have shown no signs of violent behavior and understand not to talk about those movies at school because they understand that not all children watch those movies and it can scare others. The boy you are describing has inappropriate behaviors because of reasons outside of watching Friday the 13th.
LOL
Have you heard? She's Japanese you know! :o

She's slowed down lately. It used to be worked into every other post.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

LOL
Seriously ... She's been kind of low key with it lately though. I wonder if she's not feeling well.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ok Karen! πŸ™„
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

One of the kids on my class told me she saw the exorcist. She’s 11. The old school Linda Blair exorcist. I was a little shocked.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:27 pm

LOL
Right and in the other post she says she RARELY brings it up. UH HUH!! lol
I rarely do, but if it's relevant, I do. I don't know why you have a problem with that.
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Just here to laugh at Lena.

Didn't she have a slumber party that included a scary moving back when she was the Shark in the CM MC? I'm fairly certain I remember that...
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

i3tx2x8hzahamvcwbsre.jpg
Danesmommy1 wrote: ↑Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:17 pm Just here to laugh at Lena.

Didn't she have a slumber party that included a scary moving back when she was the Shark in the CM MC? I'm fairly certain I remember that...
For you Danes! :lol:
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Why is it that every time I see you post on here, it's to make some rude or inaccurate claim about me? It's really pretty weird.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Why are you constantly acting so rude to her? Did she do anything to you or does it just make you feel good to act this way?
Locked Previous topicNext topic