Spin off- did you give birth naturally, or did you need medical intervention?

?

I needed medical intervention
54%
I didn’t need intervention, but I chose it
7%
I gave birth naturally
39%

Total votes: 54
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I was induced both times and had an epidural both times.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Csection, and not by choice.I had medical issues. Found out way after the fact, there is a medical family history, that I had known about it at the time, the situation might have been prevented.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:36 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:28 pm
SolidlyAverage wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:27 pm

Yes, you did. Grow up. It’s old and tired. Women who don’t choose epidurals aren’t insane. Women who choose epidurals aren’t stupid. Stop being part of the problem
No, actually I did not. You chose to be offended.
So you don’t think anyone is responsible for the impact their words have? I can say about insulting thing I want about whatever group of people I please and if it bothers them it’s their own fault for choosing to get offended?

That’s an extremely juvenile way of thinking.

I’m not actually offended at all because I’m fully confident in my own body decisions, but I’m also mature enough to not mock others for the choices that were right for them.
Oh my god. Relax.
JoJo728
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I was overdue so I was induced.

My daughter also needed a little assist via a vacuum because she was stuck.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Both my oldest and my youngest needed medical intervention my oldest wasn't breathing when he was born and my youngest my blood pressure was 280/198 but tje middle child was 100% natural
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:17 pm I had back labor and contractions that started and stayed at 1 minute apart. Of course, I had an epidural. What sane woman wouldn't?
Me, I also had back labor and while it didn't start at one minute apart it did start 2 days before I actually gave birth. I chose to not get any pain meds.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

You dont seem very smart at all
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

First 2 I had epidurals, the next 4 came too fast for pain meds. The last one didnt want to leave and needed stadol to help evict him, lol
Too Old For This %^&
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Mine is confusing as well. I mean, I didn't get an epidural, but they did try a suction cup and foreceps to get him out since we were in distress. So I voted that I did. Pretty much if you gave birth in a hospital, there was some intervention
Deleted User 670

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:35 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:17 pm I had back labor and contractions that started and stayed at 1 minute apart. Of course, I had an epidural. What sane woman wouldn't?
Me, I also had back labor and while it didn't start at one minute apart it did start 2 days before I actually gave birth. I chose to not get any pain meds.
My back felt like it was breaking in two with every contraction. I defy any woman to put up with that kind of pain that was a 10+ for six hours without demanding any relief. I defy any woman to be able to actually push while being in that kind of constant pain. I have scoliosis, spinal stenosis and sciatica so I am no stranger to back pain. This was the most severe pain I've ever felt in my life.
Locked Previous topicNext topic