Let’s talk about casual S*x

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Why the comments that it is gross? Why the judgement for some? Don’t do it if you don’t like it.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:00 am Why the comments that it is gross? Why the judgement for some? Don’t do it if you don’t like it.
I wonder the same thing. I know some people IRL who say they could never do it themselves, but they don't say it's gross. For them it's about the feelings. They have to have that intimate, emotional connection.

Personally I'm all for casual S*x and someday maybe I'll enjoy it again. You just have to be careful and safe and smart about it and it's no more gross than married S*x.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

It's not for me but I don't care what others do.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Because some people view S*x as either moral or immoral.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:20 am Because some people view S*x as either moral or immoral.
For themselves why would anyone care what I do?
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:40 am
ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:20 am Because some people view S*x as either moral or immoral.
For themselves why would anyone care what I do?
Theoretically- because they see the progression of accepted morality in the society they live in as something that will affect their children and grandchildren’s lives.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I guess the same could be said for lots of things.....don’t like guns, don’t buy one. Don’t like gay marriage, don’t get one. It’s an opinion. I don’t think casual S*x is ok...therefore, I don’t partake in it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:06 pm I guess the same could be said for lots of things.....don’t like guns, don’t buy one. Don’t like gay marriage, don’t get one. It’s an opinion. I don’t think casual S*x is ok...therefore, I don’t partake in it.
Pretty much why don’t you think casual S*x is ok?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Not my monkey or my circus
I dont care what anyone else does, even if they choose to f**k every Tom, Dick and Harry
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It was never for me. I’ve also been married for over 20 years.
Locked Previous topicNext topic