Let’s talk about casual S*x

LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Because to some people it’s gross. That’s not judgement that’s simply a different perspective. Now if they call someone a nasty whore, that’s judgement.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Honestly, when I think about casual S*x, I think about diseases. That makes me cringe.

Anonymous 7

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:17 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:00 am Why the comments that it is gross? Why the judgement for some? Don’t do it if you don’t like it.
I wonder the same thing. I know some people IRL who say they could never do it themselves, but they don't say it's gross. For them it's about the feelings. They have to have that intimate, emotional connection.

Personally I'm all for casual S*x and someday maybe I'll enjoy it again. You just have to be careful and safe and smart about it and it's no more gross than married S*x.
You can be as safe as you want but there is still a higher chances of STDs especially if you are doing it with a stranger.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:37 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:00 am Why the comments that it is gross? Why the judgement for some? Don’t do it if you don’t like it.
Nothing but pure jealousy. That's the only reason for a reaction like that.
What a dumb comment
Anonymous 1

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:24 am Honestly, when I think about casual S*x, I think about diseases. That makes me cringe.
What is the alternative for someone who doesn’t want to be celibate and doesn’t want a relationship?
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:28 am
agander2017 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:24 am Honestly, when I think about casual S*x, I think about diseases. That makes me cringe.
What is the alternative for someone who doesn’t want to be celibate and doesn’t want a relationship?
They need to make sure what they are doing is safe, and protect themselves. I don't know that there is an alternative.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:29 am
They need to make sure what they are doing is safe, and protect themselves. I don't know that there is an alternative.
I thought protection was a given
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:30 am

Condoms do not protect against all STDs. There is no way to protect yourself when you are having S*x with strangers.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not everyone protects themselves. And like someone else said, condoms don't always protect you from everything. I think knowing your partner is better than having random hook ups.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:32 am

Condoms do not protect against all STDs. There is no way to protect yourself when you are having S*x with strangers.
I guess you do the best you can and tell that to women who get STDs when they thought they were in a monogamous relationship🙁
Locked Previous topicNext topic