My mom pissed me off! Am I overreacting??

madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Holy over reaction batman!
i want candy!
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:29 am Should I be pissed? My mom was looking at an old pic of my daughter's dad and she said that she barely recognized him. My daughter was standing there and hearing everything. Well, then my mom says, the only way I can tell it's him is by his big nose. I could tell that it hurt my daughter because of her silence afterward. Is this a normal thing to say in front of his young daughter? I don't know if I'm overreacting or not but I'm pissed off!!
You are definetly overreacting. Does he have a big nose? I've said truthful and worse stuff about my ex, the kids laugh because they know its true but my kids arent fragile snowflakes
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yes, you are overreacting. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overreacting.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It must be nice to have so few real problems that you have to resort to losing your shit over a harmless F***ing comment. You're ridiculous.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:22 am I think you're being overly sensitive.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:29 am Should I be pissed? My mom was looking at an old pic of my daughter's dad and she said that she barely recognized him. My daughter was standing there and hearing everything. Well, then my mom says, the only way I can tell it's him is by his big nose. I could tell that it hurt my daughter because of her silence afterward. Is this a normal thing to say in front of his young daughter? I don't know if I'm overreacting or not but I'm pissed off!!
Yawn!
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This is a good time to teach your children that it's not going to serve them well in life to be overly sensative to silly things that people say.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I think that is hurtful that your DD heard that. If this is the first time your mom did something like that, then maybe it will be fine. But if your mom is always saying things like that, I do not think that is right.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Why would that piss you offm my ex has a big nose. What's the big deal.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Why would that hurt your daughter's feelings? Did she inherit his big nose?

You're overreacting. A lot.

Locked Previous topicNext topic