I'm not going for our class pictures

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:56 pm One of the girls called me crying and another one demanded I show up.
What for? It's class pictures. Who cares?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:19 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:56 pm One of the girls called me crying and another one demanded I show up.
A lot of people do. I was the only one not there . I ruined everything according to some. It was the last time we were all supposed to be together before pinning.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No one really cares if you're in the big class photo for your nursing school graduation. Kudos on trying to convince others that some people do, but they really, really don't. No one called you (maybe called you out but that's different) and no one is demanding you show up.
Nice try but this is a troll fail.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:01 pm No one really cares if you're in the big class photo for your nursing school graduation. Kudos on trying to convince others that some people do, but they really, really don't. No one called you (maybe called you out but that's different) and no one is demanding you show up.
Nice try but this is a troll fail.
They do actually. There are only 19 of us total. They are talking about taking a whole other day to do pictures but I told them not to bother.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:55 pm
A lot of people do. I was the only one not there . I ruined everything according to some. It was the last time we were all supposed to be together before pinning.
Idk but if they're nurses I hope they're not in my hospital. Someone didn't show up for class pictures. Oh well. In two years no one will care who's in them or not. I guess I'm not sympathetic because i don't get it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:17 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:55 pm

Idk but if they're nurses I hope they're not in my hospital. Someone didn't show up for class pictures. Oh well. In two years no one will care who's in them or not. I guess I'm not sympathetic because i don't get it.
We aren't nurses yet but hopefully soon. I don't think it's a big deal either.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

WTH? Is she 12?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I skipped my graduation altogether. I told them to send me my diploma in the mail.
Locked Previous topicNext topic