I'm not going for our class pictures

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm about to graduate in December. Everyone is getting together for a big class picture tomorrow. I don't really like pictures so I didn't want to go in the first place and the elected officials in my class have made it so I am definitely not going.

First they changed the time from 12:30 to 9:30 which is when I was scheduled to work. I thought about talking to my boss but decided not to. This change was made 3 days ago. They are making us wear our scrubs with no undershirts. The pictures are outside when it is supposed to be 35 degrees and windy. They say it should take half an hour. No way am I going to take time off work to go outside and freeze my ass off without a jacket or at least a long sleeve shirt. They also want all girls to curl their hair and do their make up which isn't happening.

I'm just not going to show up. It isn't required and I don't care about the pictures anyway. I know others will be disappointed but oh well. They need to move on and get over it.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Okay...
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would go(if work schedule allowed).
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wouldn't curl my hair or wear makeup either. I get cold very easily too so no undershirt is just a hard no for me.
i want candy!
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ok...don’t go...no one will care really...
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:59 pm I'm about to graduate in December. Everyone is getting together for a big class picture tomorrow. I don't really like pictures so I didn't want to go in the first place and the elected officials in my class have made it so I am definitely not going.

First they changed the time from 12:30 to 9:30 which is when I was scheduled to work. I thought about talking to my boss but decided not to. This change was made 3 days ago. They are making us wear our scrubs with no undershirts. The pictures are outside when it is supposed to be 35 degrees and windy. They say it should take half an hour. No way am I going to take time off work to go outside and freeze my ass off without a jacket or at least a long sleeve shirt. They also want all girls to curl their hair and do their make up which isn't happening.

I'm just not going to show up. It isn't required and I don't care about the pictures anyway. I know others will be disappointed but oh well. They need to move on and get over it.
With this nasty negative attitude, the others will be relieved and thankful. They only included you out of pity
Anonymom*23/6/364
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I was wondering if you were going to go.
Thanks for making this post.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I didn’t even walk for college graduation and my mom had to force senior pictures and made me walk for high school graduation so I get it. Not a big deal imo.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymom*23/6/364 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:08 am I was wondering if you were going to go.
Thanks for making this post.
LMAO!
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:59 pm I'm about to graduate in December. Everyone is getting together for a big class picture tomorrow. I don't really like pictures so I didn't want to go in the first place and the elected officials in my class have made it so I am definitely not going.

You must have been a joy to be in class with.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic