I'm not going for our class pictures

That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No one gives a shit.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:43 am Ok...don’t go...no one will care really...
Oh they will care. I'm sure they will bitch.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd pass on all that nonsense too.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:48 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:59 pm I'm about to graduate in December. Everyone is getting together for a big class picture tomorrow. I don't really like pictures so I didn't want to go in the first place and the elected officials in my class have made it so I am definitely not going.

First they changed the time from 12:30 to 9:30 which is when I was scheduled to work. I thought about talking to my boss but decided not to. This change was made 3 days ago. They are making us wear our scrubs with no undershirts. The pictures are outside when it is supposed to be 35 degrees and windy. They say it should take half an hour. No way am I going to take time off work to go outside and freeze my ass off without a jacket or at least a long sleeve shirt. They also want all girls to curl their hair and do their make up which isn't happening.

I'm just not going to show up. It isn't required and I don't care about the pictures anyway. I know others will be disappointed but oh well. They need to move on and get over it.
You must have been a joy to be in class with.
I love class so I actually have fun. I am well liked in my class just because I don't want to be in the picture doesn't mean people don't like me.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm not buying that they really told the girls to wear makeup and curl their hair. In this day and age? Come on you know someone would protest that as being misogynist. On the off chance they did I'd go as Tammy Faye Baker just to prove a point, if anyone remembers her.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:33 am I'm not buying that they really told the girls to wear makeup and curl their hair. In this day and age? Come on you know someone would protest that as being misogynist. On the off chance they did I'd go as Tammy Faye Baker just to prove a point, if anyone remembers her.
It's the girls that want it not the guys. Originally they wanted us all in white but a lot of people said no
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:39 am
Pjmm wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:33 am I'm not buying that they really told the girls to wear makeup and curl their hair. In this day and age? Come on you know someone would protest that as being misogynist. On the off chance they did I'd go as Tammy Faye Baker just to prove a point, if anyone remembers her.
It's the girls that want it not the guys. Originally they wanted us all in white but a lot of people said no
Okay so you don't have to do makeup. I certainly wouldn't. I might go depending on my work schedule but I wouldn't go out of my way for it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:41 am
Okay so you don't have to do makeup. I certainly wouldn't. I might go depending on my work schedule but I wouldn't go out of my way for it.
None of it is required but that is what they want all the girls to do. I'm not going. They should have planned better and they shouldn't be so demanding.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

One of the girls called me crying and another one demanded I show up.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:49 am
Pjmm wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:41 am

None of it is required but that is what they want all the girls to do. I'm not going. They should have planned better and they shouldn't be so demanding.
For that I'd say something. Idc if it's women or men that said it. If you want me in a picture you're getting how I look and I shouldn't have to do myself up. Yes I did for my wedding or my hs senior picture but that was my decision. Idk that comment would just bug me.
Locked Previous topicNext topic