Here we go again

Anonymous 1

Unread post

More power outages coming to California. Thankfully I missed the last one that lasted a week in some areas and I'm not yet on the list for this one. Get ready for chaos again!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I would never live in such a shitty place or go without power.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:47 pm I would never live in such a shitty place or go without power.
Lmao, what is wrong with you?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:57 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:47 pm I would never live in such a shitty place or go without power.
Nothing I just have standards.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

We are moving out of this ridiculous state next summer. We are leaving family and everything we have ever known but I can't stand it here anymore.
Ilovemydaughter06
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Hahaha, you realize that power can go out no matter where you live right?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

HanSolo wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:57 pm
Anon 2 needs to get laid, high or both. She's always crabby.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ilovemydaughter06 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:48 pm
But not for days or weeks at a time. Not for a lot of us. I've lived in 3 different states in my lifetime and yes, I've dealt with power outages because of storms, etc. But it's never been for more than a few hours. Never. I can't imagine days without power and if it's not a major natural disaster, I don't think anyone in the US should put up with days or weeks without power.

I think Californians should demand that something be done to make it safe from fires without having to shut off power. I don't know if that means clearing all the underbrush again, or replacing all the electrical lines or what, but damn I wouldn't pay that much to live there and then deal with power outages like this.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Ilovemydaughter06 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:48 pm
Not with generators
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I don't blame you. I hope you find a really nice new place to live. :)
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:41 pm
We are moving out of this ridiculous state next summer. We are leaving family and everything we have ever known but I can't stand it here anymore.
Locked Previous topicNext topic