Kid’s subscription boxes

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My mom and step dad usually get the kids tons of presents for Christmas. This year I’m thinking about asking them to get each kid a subscription box so the gift last the whole year and takes up way less space. My dds are 7 and 8 and ds is 15. My 15 yr old is into art so some kind of art box would be good for him. Do you get any boxes for your kids? Which ones? Are they worth it?
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bump
Anonymous 2

Unread post

The Best Subscription Boxes for 2019:
https://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com ... tion-boxes

Honestly, though, I only ever purchased one such thing many years ago. My experience with it was that there were only a few items in the box that my kids cared about and the rest of it collected dust.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I’m over subscription boxes in general and cancelled mine. All they really do is create clutter and even adults tend to be over most of the stuff fairly quickly. I think you’d end up with less clutter if you just let them buy the kids a bunch of gifts, lol.
Blue_Prelude
Countess
Countess

Unread post

We did kiwi and little passports last year. They were fun, but will not cut down on your clutter!

I would do something like memberships too the zoo or children’s museum for the younger kid, and an art class (we did a glass blowing class for my dad last year and he loved it) or museum pass for the older one.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I am with everyone else it does not cut down on the clutter and they bore from them very quickly. I would look into maybe buying season passes to an amusement park w/a meal plan. I bet that would get so much more use.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Never heard of that.

DD(12) never had one particular interest you could put in a box..
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

We only do the JoJo Siwa subscription.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I almost bought a kidbox for my daughter it's $98 and they give you 6 to 7 items of brand name clothing and accessories. I decided against it because that seems like a lot for 6 to 7 things. Build a bear is also coming out with a subscription box but 30 for a small bear and a few accessories seems like a lot.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Get Amazon book boxes!
Locked Previous topicNext topic