Is she an UNFIT mother???

Anonymous 1

Unread post

What do you think of a mother who has three children (two of them have Facebook) and the mother constantly shares very vulgar memes, talks about her vibrator in a joking manner, etc. Her KIDS are reading this!! I'm cringing!!! She also has to post almost nightly about how high she is (she's a stoner). Would you consider this to be unfit?? I feel super bad for these kids. Every word out of this "mother's" mouth is F**k. It wouldn't be so bad if her kids were not reading this but they ARE! I've seen them even like her updates about how she can't wait to get home and get high. The youngest is 12.
This mother even has to get on here and brag about how good she gives oral S*x while tagging her boyfriend in it, he then has to openly brag about it in the comments.
This just screams UNFIT!!
I don't judge anyone on how they dress or look but she seems to be stuck back in the whole 2008 HOT TOPIC era. Every hole on her body is pierced and tatted. I also don't try to judge anyone's religion but she is a Satanist and openly talks about how she hates other religions and how stupid they are. BTW, this "woman" is 33 years old.
Opinions?? I personally think that she's ruining her children.
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I wouldn't say unfit, because I usually apply that to the kid's physical safety. But they are being raised by someone incredibly immature, which usually doesn't bode well for their future behaviors.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

no
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I would say she’s immature but I can’t comment Unfit as this shows nothing for education, nutrition, and emotional support.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You clearly do judge her appearance and beliefs since you brought it up. By the way, Satanists don't actually worship Satan, do some research on the topic. While it probably isn't setting a great example, nothing you listed is putting her children in danger. If they are being fed, cared for, and their needs are being met, she is not unfit. If she is doing something that you believe puts their wellbeing at risk, contact CPS, don't gossip about her on here.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’d say immature and gross but probably not unfit. The thing is she very well could be unfit if that’s what she actually shares. I’d wonder what other drugs and stuff she has the good sense not to share.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

She wouldn't be the first person to think that her religion is the "correct" religion and that others' beliefs are wrong. Read up on Satanism. You might be surprised with what you learn about it.

I do think you are judging her (at least with respect to her religion).

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:25 pm I also don't try to judge anyone's religion but she is a Satanist and openly talks about how she hates other religions and how stupid they are.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

In my opinion, yes. But from a CPS perspective, probably only if recreational marijuana is illegal in your state. If it is, I would call!
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:25 pm What do you think of a mother who has three children (two of them have Facebook) and the mother constantly shares very vulgar memes, talks about her vibrator in a joking manner, etc. Her KIDS are reading this!! I'm cringing!!! She also has to post almost nightly about how high she is (she's a stoner). Would you consider this to be unfit?? I feel super bad for these kids. Every word out of this "mother's" mouth is F**k. It wouldn't be so bad if her kids were not reading this but they ARE! I've seen them even like her updates about how she can't wait to get home and get high. The youngest is 12.
This mother even has to get on here and brag about how good she gives oral S*x while tagging her boyfriend in it, he then has to openly brag about it in the comments.
This just screams UNFIT!!
I don't judge anyone on how they dress or look but she seems to be stuck back in the whole 2008 HOT TOPIC era. Every hole on her body is pierced and tatted. I also don't try to judge anyone's religion but she is a Satanist and openly talks about how she hates other religions and how stupid they are. BTW, this "woman" is 33 years old.
Opinions?? I personally think that she's ruining her children.
Well it's her personal FB page, and she can be as vulgar as she wants. Yeah, it's cringey that she posts it where the kids can see it. But again, her page, her business. No she isn't unfit. Who cares if she has tattoos and piercings. Not your body. And I find nothing wrong with Satanism. Do some research on the subject.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Are you positive her kids can see things on her facebook? My children are all restricted on my facebook and can't see a thing I post unless I specifically allow them to.
Locked Previous topicNext topic