Is she an UNFIT mother???

Deleted User 670

Unread post

Facebook is no indication of unfitness. Unless you know this woman personally and know how her household is run and whether the children are abused or neglected, maybe you should just stop going to her page.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:25 pm What do you think of a mother who has three children (two of them have Facebook) and the mother constantly shares very vulgar memes, talks about her vibrator in a joking manner, etc. Her KIDS are reading this!! I'm cringing!!! She also has to post almost nightly about how high she is (she's a stoner). Would you consider this to be unfit?? I feel super bad for these kids. Every word out of this "mother's" mouth is F**k. It wouldn't be so bad if her kids were not reading this but they ARE! I've seen them even like her updates about how she can't wait to get home and get high. The youngest is 12.
This mother even has to get on here and brag about how good she gives oral S*x while tagging her boyfriend in it, he then has to openly brag about it in the comments.
This just screams UNFIT!!
I don't judge anyone on how they dress or look but she seems to be stuck back in the whole 2008 HOT TOPIC era. Every hole on her body is pierced and tatted. I also don't try to judge anyone's religion but she is a Satanist and openly talks about how she hates other religions and how stupid they are. BTW, this "woman" is 33 years old.
Opinions?? I personally think that she's ruining her children.
Satanists are actually atheists and don't worship Satan. They created this religion to combat those inclined to shove Christianity down our throats and pass Christian based moralistic laws like restricting and banning abortion. They created this religion specifically to make these holier than thou faux Christians cringe and stroke out.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:25 pm What do you think of a mother who has three children (two of them have Facebook) and the mother constantly shares very vulgar memes, talks about her vibrator in a joking manner, etc. Her KIDS are reading this!! I'm cringing!!! She also has to post almost nightly about how high she is (she's a stoner). Would you consider this to be unfit?? I feel super bad for these kids. Every word out of this "mother's" mouth is F**k. It wouldn't be so bad if her kids were not reading this but they ARE! I've seen them even like her updates about how she can't wait to get home and get high. The youngest is 12.
This mother even has to get on here and brag about how good she gives oral S*x while tagging her boyfriend in it, he then has to openly brag about it in the comments.
This just screams UNFIT!!
I don't judge anyone on how they dress or look but she seems to be stuck back in the whole 2008 HOT TOPIC era. Every hole on her body is pierced and tatted. I also don't try to judge anyone's religion but she is a Satanist and openly talks about how she hates other religions and how stupid they are. BTW, this "woman" is 33 years old.
Opinions?? I personally think that she's ruining her children.
No she's not unfit judgemental Judy. She's made some poor choices and sounds immature but she's not a judgemental bitch
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If they're clean, fed and going to school then she's not unfit. She's definitely not a shining example for her children to emulate.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm glad you decided to post here before wasting time reporting this lady for nothing.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Mommabearof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I had a friend like that on fb once. She would post such nasty sexually post and selfies of herself barely dressed. Both of her children were her "fb friend" I found it disgusting. I fixed it by dropping her as a friend.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

i would say at best she is highly inappropriate.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

No none of that is unfit
Geez lady
Anonymous 1

Unread post

AllofFive19 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:34 am I'm glad you decided to post here before wasting time reporting this lady for nothing.
Maybe she doesn't need her kids taken away but she is a piece of sh** excuse for a mother. Someone who constantly brags about how high she is. She acts like she cannot live without weed and YES it's illegal here. When every single one of her posts is about S*x and how good she is at oral...that screams highly inappropriate. I was wrong...her youngest is six years old but she doesn't have custody of her or her son who is 10. The only one she has custody of is the 12 year old but she's friends on Facebook with the son and her 12 year old daughter.
People on this site clearly have no good morals or they could see that she was "unfit". No, I'm not turning her in (she's been in trouble with the law hundreds of times throughout the years) but I do feel sorry for her kids that have to deal with having her as a trashy mother.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:11 am
AllofFive19 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:34 am I'm glad you decided to post here before wasting time reporting this lady for nothing.
Maybe she doesn't need her kids taken away but she is a piece of sh** excuse for a mother. Someone who constantly brags about how high she is. She acts like she cannot live without weed and YES it's illegal here. When every single one of her posts is about S*x and how good she is at oral...that screams highly inappropriate. I was wrong...her youngest is six years old but she doesn't have custody of her or her son who is 10. The only one she has custody of is the 12 year old but she's friends on Facebook with the son and her 12 year old daughter.
People on this site clearly have no good morals or they could see that she was "unfit". No, I'm not turning her in (she's been in trouble with the law hundreds of times throughout the years) but I do feel sorry for her kids that have to deal with having her as a trashy mother.

They know she's an unfit mother. Sometimes multiple posters will take a position they know is wrong and illogical because they want to be contrary toward a stranger.
Locked Previous topicNext topic