Is she an UNFIT mother???

PoplarGrove
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Are you positive her kids can see things on her facebook? My children are all restricted on my facebook and can't see a thing I post unless I specifically allow them to.
notyourmomma
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Vulgar, stupid, attention seeking yes.
But unfit, no.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well I'd unfriend her myself just for her FB posts. I don't need to read about other people's S*x lives when I'm browsing FB. That's just nasty.
Ilovemydaughter06
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

No.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The thing about saying you don't judge is this: when you make it a point to say you aren't judging, we all know you are.

Unfit? No. Immature? Yes. Child protective worthy? No.
I suggest if her FB bothers you, unfollow her so you do not see it. That's all you really should and could do so it doesn't upset you.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I say this as someone who has been a CPS caseworker/field supervisor for over 30 years. What you described is not remotely close to being an unfit parent.

You are judging, in fact, that is pretty much what you did the entire post.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:54 pm In my opinion, yes. But from a CPS perspective, probably only if recreational marijuana is illegal in your state. If it is, I would call!
From what I've heard CPS doesn't give a flip about pot so long as the kids aren't neglected. And so long as her kids are fed, clothed, have a roof and are educated her choices are her business. But I admit it takes out and out abuse for me to call.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

PoplarGrove wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:14 pm Are you positive her kids can see things on her facebook? My children are all restricted on my facebook and can't see a thing I post unless I specifically allow them to.
I did that until ods turned 18 and even now if I want to post something inappropriate I restrict my audience.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Being high nightly makes me think she's unfit. It's no different than a mother who gets drunk every night.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:25 pm What do you think of a mother who has three children (two of them have Facebook) and the mother constantly shares very vulgar memes, talks about her vibrator in a joking manner, etc. Her KIDS are reading this!! I'm cringing!!! She also has to post almost nightly about how high she is (she's a stoner). Would you consider this to be unfit?? I feel super bad for these kids. Every word out of this "mother's" mouth is F**k. It wouldn't be so bad if her kids were not reading this but they ARE! I've seen them even like her updates about how she can't wait to get home and get high. The youngest is 12.
This mother even has to get on here and brag about how good she gives oral S*x while tagging her boyfriend in it, he then has to openly brag about it in the comments.
This just screams UNFIT!!
I don't judge anyone on how they dress or look but she seems to be stuck back in the whole 2008 HOT TOPIC era. Every hole on her body is pierced and tatted. I also don't try to judge anyone's religion but she is a Satanist and openly talks about how she hates other religions and how stupid they are. BTW, this "woman" is 33 years old.
Opinions?? I personally think that she's ruining her children.
She sounds immature and annoying. Just unfriend her and move on.
Locked Previous topicNext topic