Is she an UNFIT mother???

Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:39 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:11 am
AllofFive19 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:34 am I'm glad you decided to post here before wasting time reporting this lady for nothing.
Maybe she doesn't need her kids taken away but she is a piece of sh** excuse for a mother. Someone who constantly brags about how high she is. She acts like she cannot live without weed and YES it's illegal here. When every single one of her posts is about S*x and how good she is at oral...that screams highly inappropriate. I was wrong...her youngest is six years old but she doesn't have custody of her or her son who is 10. The only one she has custody of is the 12 year old but she's friends on Facebook with the son and her 12 year old daughter.
People on this site clearly have no good morals or they could see that she was "unfit". No, I'm not turning her in (she's been in trouble with the law hundreds of times throughout the years) but I do feel sorry for her kids that have to deal with having her as a trashy mother.

They know she's an unfit mother. Sometimes multiple posters will take a position they know is wrong and illogical because they want to be contrary toward a stranger.
It’s none of my business. There are children who are starved, abused and neglected. That’s unfit.
What it sounds like this woman does is inappropriate FB posturing.
Things that I don’t agree with or wouldn’t do
Doesn’t mean I have the right to say she’s unfit.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

AllofFive19 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:34 am I'm glad you decided to post here before wasting time reporting this lady for nothing.
Maybe she doesn't need her kids taken away but she is a piece of sh** excuse for a mother. Someone who constantly brags about how high she is. She acts like she cannot live without weed and YES it's illegal here. When every single one of her posts is about S*x and how good she is at oral...that screams highly inappropriate. I was wrong...her youngest is six years old but she doesn't have custody of her or her son who is 10. The only one she has custody of is the 12 year old but she's friends on Facebook with the son and her 12 year old daughter.
People on this site clearly have no good morals or they could see that she was "unfit". No, I'm not turning her in (she's been in trouble with the law hundreds of times throughout the years) but I do feel sorry for her kids that have to deal with having her as a trashy mother.

They know she's an unfit mother. Sometimes multiple posters will take a position they know is wrong and illogical because they want to be contrary toward a stranger.
Agreed! If I had said that this woman wasn't allowing the father to be in the kids life or something similar, everyone would be saying how he needs to get full custody and how unfit she is lol. People just love to argue on here.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Nothing she is doing makes her unfit
Is she immature yeah but it isn't unfit.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

She is not unfit. She may be trashy, inappropriate, and acting like an overgrown teen, but she is not unfit unless her children are suffering due to her actions.

You, however, are judgemental. You consider yourself morally superior to not only the woman in your OP, but everyone who disagrees with you, which most likely means you have more skeletons in your closet than the rest of us do.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:20 pm

Nothing she is doing makes her unfit
Is she immature yeah but it isn't unfit.
It only has to do with what the law defines as unfit, and nothing you describe is legally unfit. It might be immature, self serving behavior but it is not unfit.

Here's how it would go in court, and remember that family court is not a legal hearing, but an administrated hearing.
Judge: Mrs X, is the state hiding a secret file with more information, because based on what is here in front of me, the state is wasting the courts time. Me: No your honor, the state has grave concerns due to the mother postings on social media, stating alcohol and illegal drug use, as well as sexual behavior of the mother. Judge: Is there any evidence the minor child was sexually abused, or forced to participate in the sexual actions? Me: No your honor Judge: Is there any evidence that minor child was forced to participate in or given alcohol or illegal drugs. Me: No your honor Judge: Is there any evidence the minor child is or ever has been physically, sexually, medically abused or neglected in any way? Me: No your honor, but again the state has grave concerns for the well being of the child based on the mothers social media posts. Judge: The state's time and resources would be better spent on a child who is really in crisis. Mrs X you know better than this, do not show up in my court again without cause, the court will expect a copy of the state's apology letter to the parents/legal guardians of the minor child.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

No, we really don't know she's unfit. She might be, but there wasn't enough information in the OP for me to say for certain that she is. I'm not going to agree that some random stranger should have her kids taken away based on OP's secondhand account of what she posts on FB. She sounds gross, and I would unfriend her, but there is no clear indication that her kids are being abused or neglected.
Locked Previous topicNext topic