Unique birthday party idea for 5th grade boys?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Does anyone have one ๐Ÿ˜‚?
Countrygirl
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Minecraft?
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Can't the 5th grader decide that? Most kids are beyond themed parties by then so if they really want one, I'd tell them to choose.
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Rent a roller rink and have a 90s party.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

He should be coming up with the theme.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: โ†‘Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:51 pm Can't the 5th grader decide that? Most kids are beyond themed parties by then so if they really want one, I'd tell them to choose.
Sorry for my lack of clarity. I was looking for a venue - not a theme.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: โ†‘Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:19 pm He should be coming up with the theme.
Iโ€™m actually looking for a venue. Apologies that was unclear.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

caustib wrote: โ†‘Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:52 pm Rent a roller rink and have a 90s party.
Thatโ€™s actually a great idea if I can find a roller skating rink!
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: โ†‘Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:26 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: โ†‘Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:19 pm He should be coming up with the theme.
Iโ€™m actually looking for a venue. Apologies that was unclear.
Laser tag was a big hit with my kid when she was that age. The one near me has party rooms that you can feed everyone after playing. All the girls had fun. When it was over, I fed everyone pizza, cake and ice cream. Then let them loose with some quarters to play fooze ball or one of the pinball machines until their parents picked them up.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Depends on the child. Mine at that age wanted to go skating. We rented a small ice surface and had a game of 3 on 3 hockey.

Keep in mind if you do something like roller skating or ice skating there may be some children who cannot skate at all
Locked Previous topicNext topic