Unique birthday party idea for 5th grade boys?

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Tell me his personality and about some of his interests.

Without knowing any of that, the first thing that comes to mind is a laser tag venue or roller skating venue.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Trampoline places or bowling or arcade
Anonymous 4

Unread post

We did the escape room for my 5th grader (6th grade now) They had a really good time! Maybe try something like that ^_^
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Trampoline park, laser tag, or skating . If he likes movies , the movie theaters host birthday parties . My nephew loves video games so my brother books a place that has TVs and game consoles set up .
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:37 pm Does anyone have one 😂?
Bowling alley, roller skating or ice skating rink, hockey rink, skateboard park, paintball, laser tag, trampoline or bounce house, miniature golf, game arcade, zoo, aquarium, museum, firehouse, candy or chocolate shop, martial art studio, go-kart facility, batting cages, rock climbing gym, pumpkin patch or corn maze, haunted house, amusement park, movie theater,
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We have a place here that teaches the kids about making rootbeer. They then get to bottle their own 6 pack, design labels adhere them to the bottles and take it home with them. Best birthday party I have ever done with my kids.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Rock climbing. We did it with our dd a couple of years ago for her birthday. Our family and her BFF"s family went and had a blast.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pool play, roller skating, tubing,
Locked Previous topicNext topic