Laid off and he is using ALL our food for the in laws!!!!!

CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:39 am
Anonymous 8 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:21 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:15 pm

Neither. We live right next door to them. Kinda like everyone loves Raymond. We moved here then they followed us and moved right next door.
I love how the next door house is always available. And so many women here all have in-laws with no money.
My in laws live 3 doors down and my BIL is across the street from them. The difference is I love my in laws and they all have their own money. LOL
I lived 4 houses away from my inlaws. I almost lost my mind. I hated it and thankfully dh got a job 3 states away. I will never love that close to them again.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

They are both now deceased. But my husband's EX in-laws lived across the street from us for 25 years. That was fun (*sarcasm). Actually, it wasn't too bad. I just always felt like I was under the microscope.

Neither. We live right next door to them. Kinda like everyone loves Raymond. We moved here then they followed us and moved right next door.
I love how the next door house is always available. And so many women here all have in-laws with no money.
My in laws live 3 doors down and my BIL is across the street from them. The difference is I love my in laws and they all have their own money. LOL
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:36 pm They are both now deceased. But my husband's EX in-laws lived across the street from us for 25 years. That was fun (*sarcasm). Actually, it wasn't too bad. I just always felt like I was under the microscope.

LOL That one is a little odd.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CherryTreez wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:16 pm

I lived 4 houses away from my inlaws. I almost lost my mind. I hated it and thankfully dh got a job 3 states away. I will never love that close to them again.
There is a good bit of land between our house and theirs and they don't impose at all yet they are always there if we need them for something. My father in law will come handle snakes and stuff if he is at work. Haha
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Yes. It was.
bmw29 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:26 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:36 pm They are both now deceased. But my husband's EX in-laws lived across the street from us for 25 years. That was fun (*sarcasm). Actually, it wasn't too bad. I just always felt like I was under the microscope.

LOL That one is a little odd.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Nopeville wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:14 am I'm having a head time imagining a scenario where I"d be upset about feeding a couple of extra people, even if it was every day. How can you not have enough money to make your kid pancakes, but you think you have enough that you don't need to work? 🙄
I don't. That's a 50% increase in her grocery bill if she has 2 kids.
Anonymous 11

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:07 pm

Are you living with his parents? or are they living with you?
My in-laws tried to buy a house right next to us. It was a brand new neighborhood so almost all the houses were available. They have money though but we told them if they did we would love and not tell them where
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:02 am
Nopeville wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:14 am I'm having a head time imagining a scenario where I"d be upset about feeding a couple of extra people, even if it was every day. How can you not have enough money to make your kid pancakes, but you think you have enough that you don't need to work? 🙄
I don't. That's a 50% increase in her grocery bill if she has 2 kids.
She has 3 kids, but that's not really the point. The point is, our household could easily absorb the cost of feeding a couple of more people. Her's can't, at least in part because she won't get a job. Her claim that she doesn't need to work is BS if she can't afford to make her kid some more pancakes when they run out.
Locked Previous topicNext topic