Laid off and he is using ALL our food for the in laws!!!!!

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:05 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:00 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:54 pm

Nope not getting a job to feed HIS parents.
You need a job to put food back into your kitchen.
Don't need one if MY FOOD STAYS IN MY KITCHEN. If he stops feeding his parents problem solved. And I REFUSE to spend time away from my family to feed their greedy guys. If his parents want food they can get a job. Its not like they have kids to care for.
Then quit whining about food and money.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:25 pm Didn't your husband hit you in the head recently? I swear that was you.
That was her. He's also growing weed in their basement too. Still believe she's a troll too.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It's very simple. You tell his parents look you know money is tight. How about you watch the kids so I can work until dh goes back to work? Who's going to say no? If they are cruel enough to say no and eat your food I'd be locking that damn fridge if I had to buy a chain to do it. And wash his dishes? Oh hell I don't think so. I don't even wash my son's dishes if he cooks. And people wonder why I'm a feminist. This sort of shit is why.
notyourmomma
Villein
Villein

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:26 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:59 pm Why don't you work?
Staying at home Is cheaper and safer then daycare. Secondly why should I have to work to feed his parents? Thirdly my dh makes enough that we can afford for me to stay home and take care of the kids and home.
Thought he was laid off.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:28 pm
MrsDavidB wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:25 pm Didn't your husband hit you in the head recently? I swear that was you.
That was her. He's also growing weed in their basement too. Still believe she's a troll too.
Ha ha nope not me. First of all I never tolerate abuse of any kind. My dad beat the hell out of me as a kid. I swore never again. I thin you may be thinking of God star.

Secondly I WISH I had a basement but it was too expensive so we passed. And weed!!!! I can't even keep my flowers alive!!!!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

notyourmomma wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:02 pm
Staying at home Is cheaper and safer then daycare. Secondly why should I have to work to feed his parents? Thirdly my dh makes enough that we can afford for me to stay home and take care of the kids and home.
Thought he was laid off.
He is. He has only been laid off a week. We don't know when he will go back. This week or next or the one after that. But even with unemployment we still are pulling in enough.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Damn in-laws always messing things up at home.I hope the husband is at least serving you breakfast in bed.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Work to support your own family.
I shit glitter
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:56 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:40 pm

He obviously doesn't.
He does. We can still afford it but it would be better if we could stop feeding his parents to save money for a safety net, emergency money, Christmas ECT.
He doesn't. If you don't have a safety net, you don't have emergency money and have to cutback on groceries to have that, if you can't afford bacon and eggs for 2 extra people a couple of times a week, you need more income. You're scraping. You can't afford to stay home.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:56 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:40 pm

He obviously doesn't.
He does. We can still afford it but it would be better if we could stop feeding his parents to save money for a safety net, emergency money, Christmas ECT.
Umm...he's laid off not working this not making money.
You're not working and he isn't gettin go unemployment.
How exactly do you have money?
i want candy!
Locked Previous topicNext topic