Laid off and he is using ALL our food for the in laws!!!!!

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:05 pm My dh is laid off and we just found out that we filed unemployment too late so we don't get unemployment for last week. So I am tightening up our belts until work starts up again. Which is fine because we have a house full of food that should last us quite awhile or so I thought!!!!! My dh has been using all our food to cook his parents and sometime me and our kids food. For example Friday morning he made his dad and himself gravy and briskets and his mom got eggs bacon and toast. Our kids got cereal and milk. I got nothing. AND I HAD TO CLEAN THE DISHES HE USED FOR HIS PARENTS BREAKFAST!!!!

Yesterday my dh made me chicken and a baked potato for breakfast and 2 of our kids had a pancak. He made his parents 11 pancakes and a egg. Then when our oldest woke up there wasn't any pancakes because he gave it all to his parents! I told him kids eat first in our family! Always! And then my dh complained about how he had to make more.

Okay so today he used our ground beef (we are supposed to saving because ground beef prices are supposed to rise.) and he used to to make his parents sliders. Complete with fresh tomatoes.

So today it came to a boiling point. I told my dh don't get mad but maybe we would be saving more money if you didn't feed your parents every meal. They can cook and they have food. We are a family of 5 and I feel like we are feeding a family of 7.

I can and usually do go the whole day till supper without eating anything. I am not hungry and it saves money. And our kids eat at school so technically we are only eating one meal a day at home but since my dh started feeding his parents we went from one meal to three and we aren't even the ones eating it!!!!

And this is only 1 week of being laid off! I sure hope he goes back to work soon then he will be too tired to cook for his parents!
So your husband is still feeding his parents, CountryGirl?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:26 pm
WickedPissah wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:59 pm Why don't you work?
Staying at home Is cheaper and safer then daycare. Secondly why should I have to work to feed his parents? Thirdly my dh makes enough that we can afford for me to stay home and take care of the kids and home.
Sounds like you need a job right now.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Staying at home Is cheaper and safer then daycare. Secondly why should I have to work to feed his parents? Thirdly my dh makes enough that we can afford for me to stay home and take care of the kids and home.
He obviously doesn't.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:37 pm
Nope not getting a job to feed HIS parents.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:40 pm
He obviously doesn't.
He does. We can still afford it but it would be better if we could stop feeding his parents to save money for a safety net, emergency money, Christmas ECT.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:54 pm

You need a job to put food back into your kitchen.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:00 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:54 pm

You need a job to put food back into your kitchen.
Don't need one if MY FOOD STAYS IN MY KITCHEN. If he stops feeding his parents problem solved. And I REFUSE to spend time away from my family to feed their greedy guys. If his parents want food they can get a job. Its not like they have kids to care for.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

So neither of you actually work yet bitch you don't have enough money. Pretty simple solution.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not any more
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Didn't your husband hit you in the head recently? I swear that was you.
Locked Previous topicNext topic