My day

Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:28 pm
Conweis wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:48 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:07 am Couldn't you just get tall pet gates for those little dogs?
Yes, I just haven't done it yet. I did not think I would need it with little dogs LOL!
I might buy two dog crates and put them in there when no one is home until they older and more mellow.
You could get two xl 30"x48" wire crate and join them together with zip ties (take the side doors off so they can have full access to both crates) if you have the floor space. But those crates are heavy.
Was thinking about stacking the crates on top of each other and modifying the cat condo I am making with a ramp that the girl puppy can use. She thinks she is a cat and is very agile LOL.
But I have the space. I can stick two crates side by side in the living room or stack two in the bathroom.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I know you love your animals and I'm glad they bring you so much joy. But honestly, I wouldn't have that many dogs and cats in any home (unless it was a large farmhouse with lots of acreage).

Can you build a kennel to house them in while you're not at home?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Awwwww....cute fuzzy butts!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:16 pm I know you love your animals and I'm glad they bring you so much joy. But honestly, I wouldn't have that many dogs and cats in any home (unless it was a large farmhouse with lots of acreage).

Can you build a kennel to house them in while you're not at home?
I wish but no, I can't. I got in trouble for the dog runner I have connected to my two side porches
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

First off, buy a kennel, secondly make sure you've gotten your dogs fixed.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I feel your pain. We have a one year old dog that can vault over the gate we have (which stands 34”) when you add the stair. He can also vault over the sofa, both the sitting area and the back of it. We have him in a kennel when we are not home as still he is not 100% trustworthy being out on his own.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

It sounds like you have too many animals for the amount of space you have. I bet it smells lovely there.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:58 pm It sounds like you have too many animals for the amount of space you have. I bet it smells lovely there.
It does. It smells like Febreeze, purple Fabuloso and Gain Moonlight breeze.
Locked Previous topicNext topic