Staying with inlaws and I'm miserable! (vent)

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I've got some OTC stuff to treat the symptoms, and trying home remedies before I ask for antibiotics. The home remedies are usually enough.
leadfoot40 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:08 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:08 am Thank you! I've been told in the past that soaking is fine, just best to shower afterwards and of course avoid bubble baths and such. Haven't been in with a doctor this time around. I'll look into it though, seems like the rules are always changing.
stilltfez wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:02 am I hope your ass feels better today. Avoid those baths with a uti, especially baths with oils or bubble solution.

What after you taking for the UTI if you haven't been to the dr
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Lol, you seem quite mature. Did you even read the post?
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:21 am I wouldnt stay somewhere where I was miserable for any reason. How stupid and immature.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I've been told it was fine, and was advised it's best to shower after, which I do anyway. Google seems to offer mixed opinions.
mater-three wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:23 am I thought baths and UTI’s don’t coexist?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:27 am Lol, you seem quite mature. Did you even read the post?
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:21 am I wouldnt stay somewhere where I was miserable for any reason. How stupid and immature.
I sure did. You are clearly not very smart. Your post proves that.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Cranberry pills and LOTS of water help me. And in a pinch, I'll soak a hand towel in warm/hot water and use it as a hot compress over the pain. It's not a cure-all, but it helps. I hope you find relief soon.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I don't know if you've ever had a UTI, but I can assure they can be enough to make one miserable all on their own. It doesn't have much to do with where I'm staying.

Name calling is very mature though. Nice job there.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:28 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:27 am Lol, you seem quite mature. Did you even read the post?
I sure did. You are clearly not very smart. Your post proves that.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Thank you! I'm feeling better for now. Mornings are rough.
californiagirl83 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:36 am Cranberry pills and LOTS of water help me. And in a pinch, I'll soak a hand towel in warm/hot water and use it as a hot compress over the pain. It's not a cure-all, but it helps. I hope you find relief soon.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

californiagirl83 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:36 am Cranberry pills and LOTS of water help me. And in a pinch, I'll soak a hand towel in warm/hot water and use it as a hot compress over the pain. It's not a cure-all, but it helps. I hope you find relief soon.
Not OP. But reminds me. I need to get back on the cranberry pills.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Sorry you are feeling miserable. Hope you feel better very soon.

If you know your hemorrhoids cause you that much discomfort and the softness of your TP matters that much to you, you should either carry it with you wherever you go OR buy it once you get to your destination.

Why can't you leave?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:46 am I'm so miserable right now. I'm just getting over something (the flu?). I'm having some pretty painful stomach issues. As if that isn't enough, I have a UTI, and I always buy soft plushy toilet paper because I have problems with hemorrhoids. Their toilet paper is like sand paper. It hurts EVERYTHING down there. Especially with my UTI. There's no bathtub, so I can't have a nice soak. I really just want to stay in bed all day!
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:01 am No tub at all anywhere in the house?
Our last house didn't have a tub.
Locked Previous topicNext topic