Staying with inlaws and I'm miserable! (vent)

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Thank you! I've been told in the past that soaking is fine, just best to shower afterwards and of course avoid bubble baths and such. Haven't been in with a doctor this time around. I'll look into it though, seems like the rules are always changing.
stilltfez wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:02 am I hope your ass feels better today. Avoid those baths with a uti, especially baths with oils or bubble solution.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This sucks! I hope you get good tp soon.
i want candy!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Thank you! I'm feeling a little better now that I've had a shower and put myself together a bit.
madfoodie wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:15 am This sucks! I hope you get good tp soon.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:59 am He'll have to hitch a ride with his parents. Everything was closed yesterday so I had to suffer through. Lol, hopefully they can take him soon.

As nice as it sounds right now, heading home isn't really an option.
MrsDavidB wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:52 am 1-Have your husband go and buy you soft tp.
2-Head home!
He doesn't have a car? How could you head home?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:05 am No. Just one shower. :cry:
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:01 am No tub at all anywhere in the house?
Must be an older remodeled house. Have you ever heard of a Sitz bath bowl?
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:08 am Thank you! I've been told in the past that soaking is fine, just best to shower afterwards and of course avoid bubble baths and such. Haven't been in with a doctor this time around. I'll look into it though, seems like the rules are always changing.
stilltfez wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:02 am I hope your ass feels better today. Avoid those baths with a uti, especially baths with oils or bubble solution.

What after you taking for the UTI if you haven't been to the dr
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Did you misread? I said we can't head home.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:00 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:59 am He'll have to hitch a ride with his parents. Everything was closed yesterday so I had to suffer through. Lol, hopefully they can take him soon.

As nice as it sounds right now, heading home isn't really an option.
MrsDavidB wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:52 am 1-Have your husband go and buy you soft tp.
2-Head home!
He doesn't have a car? How could you head home?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

The house is quite old. They used to have a tub but they took it out. I've heard of the sitz bowls but don't have any.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:06 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:05 am No. Just one shower. :cry:
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:01 am No tub at all anywhere in the house?
Must be an older remodeled house. Have you ever heard of a Sitz bath bowl?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I wouldnt stay somewhere where I was miserable for any reason. How stupid and immature.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I thought baths and UTI’s don’t coexist?
Locked Previous topicNext topic