Staying with inlaws and I'm miserable! (vent)

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm so miserable right now. I'm just getting over something (the flu?). I'm having some pretty painful stomach issues. As if that isn't enough, I have a UTI, and I always buy soft plushy toilet paper because I have problems with hemorrhoids. Their toilet paper is like sand paper. And it's dyed! It hurts EVERYTHING down there. Especially with my UTI. There's no bathtub, so I can't have a nice soak. I really just want to stay in bed all day!
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

1-Have your husband go and buy you soft tp.
2-Head home!
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ok.. Have a good day 🌞
Anonymous 1

Unread post

He'll have to hitch a ride with his parents. Everything was closed yesterday so I had to suffer through. Lol, hopefully they can take him soon.

As nice as it sounds right now, heading home isn't really an option.
MrsDavidB wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:52 am 1-Have your husband go and buy you soft tp.
2-Head home!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Go buy your own damn toilet paper and you shouldn't be soaking in a tub while you have a UTI.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Maybe tomorrow...
Inmybizz wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:52 am Ok.. Have a good day 🌞
Anonymous 3

Unread post

No tub at all anywhere in the house?
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I hope your ass feels better today. Avoid those baths with a uti, especially baths with oils or bubble solution.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Everything was closed by the time I realized their TP sucks, I for sure plan on getting some but that doesn't lessen how miserable I've been. And there is no tub...
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:59 am Go buy your own damn toilet paper and you should be soaking in a tub while you have a UTI.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

No. Just one shower. :cry:
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:01 am No tub at all anywhere in the house?
Locked Previous topicNext topic