I don't like my oldest daughter's bf

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My oldest daughter is 33 and a Physicians assistant. My oldest step son is 31 and in Medical research like me. My husband is a partner in a Law firm. My middle daughter is in Law school. And my youngest daughter is still is HS and she wants to be an accountant. So as to you see our family is very successful.
My okdest daughter is dating a guy now for a few months. We met him last night for a the 1st time. We knew he was in education. Which is great. What we didn't know is he is a elementary school teacher. My husband asked him what his goals are with his career. He simply said he is working his dream job and at his dream school.

Is it so wrong that we want more for her. Someone more successful.

Wwyd. We want to tell her how we feel. We don't want to hurt her.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You’re gonna need to step up your game. Your troll card is about to be revoked.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

I wouldn't do anything. She's an adult and is very capable of making her own decisions about her life.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:32 pm My oldest daughter is 33 and a Physicians assistant. My oldest step son is 31 and in Medical research like me. My husband is a partner in a Law firm. My middle daughter is in Law school. And my youngest daughter is still is HS and she wants to be an accountant. So as to you see our family is very successful.
My okdest daughter is dating a guy now for a few months. We met him last night for a the 1st time. We knew he was in education. Which is great. What we didn't know is he is a elementary school teacher. My husband asked him what his goals are with his career. He simply said he is working his dream job and at his dream school.

There is no shame in being a teacher. Y'all sound like trollish snobs.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What is wrong with being a teacher? Not everyone can do it. who is supposed to teach our kids?
That is a nice career and something some people (not me) are called to do.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Yes.
By all means, sabotage the relationship with your child because you are a pretentious snob.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Hi, troll.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Trolltastic
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

OMG an elementary school teacher! Oh the horror! You do understand that the base for a child’s educational success begins in Pre-school and if not there kindergarten, right? The elementary years are then built on. So yes, your right, what a looser! Dedicating ones career to educate young children...

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:32 pm My oldest daughter is 33 and a Physicians assistant. My oldest step son is 31 and in Medical research like me. My husband is a partner in a Law firm. My middle daughter is in Law school. And my youngest daughter is still is HS and she wants to be an accountant. So as to you see our family is very successful.

Anonymous 3

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:34 pm You’re gonna need to step up your game. Your troll card is about to be revoked.
How do you know this is a troll? My parents didn't like my husband because he was a school teacher and I "deserve better". This stuff happens all the time.
Locked Previous topicNext topic