I don't like my oldest daughter's bf

EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You keep your opinion to yourself. There would be very few successful people in the world without the teachers that help them along the way. Get over yourselves.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd love to say I believe this one is a troll but I know plenty of people where I live who have this same mindset. It's offputting at best.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Bad troll is bad
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Male elementary school teachers are awesome. We need more of them. I’d be very happy to have such a son in law someday. For HIS sake, he doesn’t want to wind up with stuck up assholes for in laws, so I’m going to say he’s too good for YOUR family most likely.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

That talk that you are about to have with your oldest daughter?....That's the talk that your husband's parents should have had with HIM!
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:32 pm My oldest daughter is 33 and a Physicians assistant. My oldest step son is 31 and in Medical research like me. My husband is a partner in a Law firm. My middle daughter is in Law school. And my youngest daughter is still is HS and she wants to be an accountant. So as to you see our family is very successful.
My okdest daughter is dating a guy now for a few months. We met him last night for a the 1st time. We knew he was in education. Which is great. What we didn't know is he is a elementary school teacher. My husband asked him what his goals are with his career. He simply said he is working his dream job and at his dream school.

Is it so wrong that we want more for her. Someone more successful.

Wwyd. We want to tell her how we feel. We don't want to hurt her.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:45 pm
bluebunnybabe wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:34 pm You’re gonna need to step up your game. Your troll card is about to be revoked.
How do you know this is a troll? My parents didn't like my husband because he was a school teacher and I "deserve better". This stuff happens all the time.
Because who posts this garbage but someone who knows it's going to rile up half the people here? We may be crazy bitches but we aren't stupid.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

This is not believable at all.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:45 pm
bluebunnybabe wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:34 pm You’re gonna need to step up your game. Your troll card is about to be revoked.
How do you know this is a troll? My parents didn't like my husband because he was a school teacher and I "deserve better". This stuff happens all the time.
I find that sad.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Dude you just did this.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

On the off chance this is real. I find it incredibly sad that you are more concerned with material things than your daughters happiness. A good teacher is a gift, and someone you should want in your daughter life.
Locked Previous topicNext topic