Would your kids like this for Halloween?

Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:15 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:59 am
Anonymous 17 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:50 am
The thing is nobody is going on about Lasagna or burgers. Literally no one but you brings up their heritage in every post even other people's post where it's completly irrelevant. Then if anyone else says the word Asian they are racist. You are just a ridiculous troll looking for attention.
Except I rarely bring it up unless it's relevant and have never called anyone racist for just saying Asian. Troll on elsewhere.
Rarely??? Oh honey if only the search feature worked. I could absolutely pull up at least 20 posts from you with the words Asian or Japanese in it. AT LEAST. Probably closer to 100.
Comments or posts? Considering I make hundreds of posts, 20 comments mentioning a part of my life is not that asinine of an idea. If you are talking about actual posts, than no, you would be incorrect, I have mentioned it a handful of times in posts where it was relevant. Usually, like in this post, it is other people who bring it up, not me.
Anonymous 17

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:57 am
Anonymous 18 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:05 am
The thing is nobody is going on about Lasagna or burgers. Literally no one but you brings up their heritage in every post even other people's post where it's completly irrelevant. Then if anyone else says the word Asian they are racist. You are just a ridiculous troll looking for attention.
Except what she said is completely false and she is the troll. Hows that for the truth?
here a troll, there a troll, everyone's a troll, only if they don't agree with you. Its called having an opinion. The sooner you realize that others have different opinons than you the internet will be less traumatic for you. Everything I said was my honest opinion. You may not like what I said and thats fine. I am totaly ok with that.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 17 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:25 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:57 am
Anonymous 18 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:05 am
Except what she said is completely false and she is the troll. Hows that for the truth?
here a troll, there a troll, everyone's a troll, only if they don't agree with you. Its called having an opinion. The sooner you realize that others have different opinons than you the internet will be less traumatic for you. Everything I said was my honest opinion. You may not like what I said and thats fine. I am totaly ok with that.
When you make up things that are irrelevant to this post to cause drama, that is called trolling. You don't seem to understand the difference between facts and opinions. You made statements about things that I do. I do not do them, so you are false. It isn't a matter of opinion if I do something or not.
Anonymous 17

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:50 am

They are originally from Japan, brought to California by Japanese-Americans, and then they were changed to the American version we know today by Chinese-American chefs. That is why they are served in both Chinese and Japanese restaurants. The poster is just bitter because some for some reason get triggered by me having my culture as a part of my life. You can talk about your lasagna and burgers all you want, but if I share that we are having udon for dinner, I'm just trying to be obnoxious.
Except I rarely bring it up unless it's relevant and have never called anyone racist for just saying Asian. Troll on elsewhere.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 17 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:49 pm
Be careful sharing pictures of yourself on the internet.
Anonymous 19

Unread post

Rarely??? Oh honey if only the search feature worked. I could absolutely pull up at least 20 posts from you with the words Asian or Japanese in it. AT LEAST. Probably closer to 100.
I'll find them when I get home:)
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My kids would both think it was a different kind of treat and would like it because of that. Whether they ate the cookie of not, they would certainly think it was cool.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 19 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:55 pm

Wow, you really have no life... you are that obsessed with me that you'd spend your time digging through thousands of posts to pull out a handful? For no gain of your own?
Anonymous 17

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:52 pm
Anonymous 17 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:49 pm

Be careful sharing pictures of yourself on the internet.
Haha gosh aren't you so clever.. I should have found a better image do you prefer this one?

Anonymous 10

Unread post

Anonymous 19 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:55 pm

Stalker much? Why do you care so much about this girl?
Locked Previous topicNext topic