Things you have done while tired...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Yesterday, I tried to open my garage door at school. (It didn't work)
I once got in the shower with socks on my feet.
I left the house in a dressy shirt and sweats and got down the street before I realized it. (I hadn't planned to leave again so I put on sweats)

I have left my lunch at home more times than I care to count.
I printed something I needed for school, took it off the printer, walked to my backpack, pulled out the folder, put the paper in the folder, placed it on the table, then grabbed my backpack and walked out the door.

I put ice cream in the pantry.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I've forgotten my lunch before. I've gotten dressed for church, only to realize that I was wearing my pajama bottoms instead of my skirt, even though I already had my shoes on. I was making breakfast one morning, and forgot to turn the stove on. I once made coffee, without putting coffee in the filter. So I ended up with hot water. The list goes on...

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Yesterday at work I couldn't remember what a circuit breaker was called. So I just said "The switches you flip when the power goes out." Lol.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Yesterday at work I couldn't remember what a circuit breaker was called. So I just said "The switches you flip when the power goes out." Lol.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I used to miss my exit all the time or go the wrong way because I was on auto pilot
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I'm not an idiot even when I'm tired.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

One morning I was feeding all the beasts. I was cracking a couple of eggs to nuke to give to the dog. I cracked both eggs in the sink and put the shells in the bowl that I was gonna nuke.
Ilovemydaughter06
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:58 am I'm not an idiot even when I'm tired.
Haha, look at miss pretending to be perfect. Isn't she funny.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I am a mom who works full time as well, so tired can be normal. I do so many things on autopilot it is not funny. I have forgot lunches; forgot to make sure my kids have their lunches; left my laptop and brief case at home; brought dirty clothes upstairs to fold; and you name it, I may have done it!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Ilovemydaughter06 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:07 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:58 am I'm not an idiot even when I'm tired.
Haha, look at miss pretending to be perfect. Isn't she funny.
You don't have to be perfect to not do idiotic things.
Locked Previous topicNext topic