Things you have done while tired...

HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:13 am
Ilovemydaughter06 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:07 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:58 am I'm not an idiot even when I'm tired.
Haha, look at miss pretending to be perfect. Isn't she funny.
You don't have to be perfect to not do idiotic things.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lustywench wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:11 pm
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:04 pm I just forget shit...all the damn time. Good thing everyone is so close!
I just went to the school to retrieve my sons phone from the asst principal and left without it, hahaha
He handed it to me, I laid it on his desk to get my keys from my purse and walked out. He called me and said I forgot the phone, I turned around and drove back to the school,smh
Lol.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't have to be tired to do stupid little shit.

Just this week I tried to put the ice cream away into the fridge, I pulled pizza out of the fridge at work to heat it up but ended up taking it to my desk cold, and the winner for the week...
It was the end of the day at work, after 5pm, and I was here all alone. I needed to go into the back to use the restroom before I left so I grabbed my keys, locked the front door, and set the keys on the desk by the door. (I do this so that no one can surprise me by coming in while I'm in the bathroom.) I came back out, gathered up my stuff to leave and am looking for my keys. Can't figure out why I can't find them and am even wondering if I left them in the van when DH dropped me off. Then it finally hit me. They were on the other desk because I had just used them. Like literally a minute earlier I had used them and there I was thinking I didn't have them at all. Duh.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

When I'm tried, I make a lot of spelling airs.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Oh lordy, I'm absent minded on a good day.

Last week I wore two different shoes to work. At least they were both black. I don't think anyone would have noticed except I pointed it out. If I was going to do something dumb like that it might as well bring a little laughter.
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I've done the same, Smarties! Thankfully, I was attending an evening event, so I had the darkness on my side! :lol:
Smarties wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:02 am Oh lordy, I'm absent minded on a good day.

Last week I wore two different shoes to work. At least they were both black. I don't think anyone would have noticed except I pointed it out. If I was going to do something dumb like that it might as well bring a little laughter.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:13 am
agander2017 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:04 am I've forgotten my lunch before. I've gotten dressed for church, only to realize that I was wearing my pajama bottoms instead of my skirt, even though I already had my shoes on. I was making breakfast one morning, and forgot to turn the stove on. I once made coffee, without putting coffee in the filter. So I ended up with hot water. The list goes on...
What is funny about this is that I have done things like this without being tired. I never underestimate my ability to be absentminded. Just read some of my replies! :?
Haha, I have a horrible case of absentmindedness daily.

famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

On more than one occasion I’ve made a cup of coffee without putting a cup underneath. Idk if I can blame being tired but we’ll go with that.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

The worst was probably when I was driving home and turned around because I thought I had forgotten my keys. You know the ones in the ignition.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

When my oldest was a baby I brought her in the house in her car seat and set it down. Then I went back out to the car to get some stuff and when I came in I couldn’t remember where I had put her. I freaked out for a second until I found her.
Locked Previous topicNext topic