I don't want the DAD involved!!!!

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:17 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:11 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:03 pm

You're only seeing one side of the finger pointing because you are on a woman's website and the guy isn't here, genius! LMAO!
So it is totally normal to blame to woman amongst the women. Not in my world. In my world we have each other back but in my world the females are not royal cunts either like 70% of the women on this site
I have a feeling that would have gone over your head.... You cant be helped, you've drank too much of that cool aid.

I'm sorry not everyone has bought a ticket to your fairytale world. You know what my fairytale world would be? Where men and women didnt set each other a part by gender and we all had each others back. Its also a world where everyone took responsibility for themselves and no one else would have to point it out to them. Its sad your fantasy would be a world where women and men were divided and people chooses sided based on what they hold between their legs. How sad.
In taking responsibility for their own actions would be holding the man at the same standard as the women instead of saying she should have kept her legs closed. It take two to make a baby he hold just as much responsibility as she does. He is mad because she kept the baby away for 5 years. Well she was told she should have kept her legs closed well he could have kept his dick in his pants. It isn't choosing genders it is supporting each other. I am sure she has her reasons for not wanting him involved on this site women hate each others. Not because of what they say simply because they are women. That is what is sad.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Poietes wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:23 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:12 pm
Poietes wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:09 pm

Lol, yes it is. Constantly. Just because you have an agenda and only want to acknowledge one type of reply doesn’t mean there aren’t plenty of the others. You can keep saying it al you want. It doesn’t make it true.

Please tell me what agenda I have. And as I said, it is rarely said on here.
Your weird insistence of this is quite pathetic. Keep insisting, it won’t make you any more correct. You only seem to see what you want to see.
My world is quite happy. I see what I have over the couse of the past 12 years on here and cafemom always putting the full blame and responsibility on the woman.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:26 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:11 pm

So it is totally normal to blame to woman amongst the women. Not in my world. In my world we have each other back but in my world the females are not royal cunts either like 70% of the women on this site
I have a feeling that would have gone over your head.... You cant be helped, you've drank too much of that cool aid.

I'm sorry not everyone has bought a ticket to your fairytale world. You know what my fairytale world would be? Where men and women didnt set each other a part by gender and we all had each others back. Its also a world where everyone took responsibility for themselves and no one else would have to point it out to them. Its sad your fantasy would be a world where women and men were divided and people chooses sided based on what they hold between their legs. How sad.
In taking responsibility for their own actions would be holding the man at the same standard as the women instead of saying she should have kept her legs closed. It take two to make a baby he hold just as much responsibility as she does. He is mad because she kept the baby away for 5 years. Well she was told she should have kept her legs closed well he could have kept his dick in his pants. It isn't choosing genders it is supporting each other. I am sure she has her reasons for not wanting him involved on this site women hate each others. Not because of what they say simply because they are women. That is what is sad.
Yeah, you're only seeing what you want. You're either a bored troll, or you're pathetically dense. Everyone has pointed it out all too clear, practically spelled it out to you and yet you seem to skim over the facts to push your point, which is nothing at all. Im going to spell it out one last time, as simply as a person possibly could. Just for the sake that I hate leaving ignorance as is, without knowing I did everything I could. If you don't get it after this, you're on your own....

The man is not here for us to talk about. We can't possibly point out issues to this person if he is not here to receive them. People are pointing otu OPs issues because she is here. Is that simple enough for you? Because I cant possibly dumb it down any further than this. Maybe someone needs to draw you a picture? What form of learning do you work with best?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:36 pm

Yeah, you're only seeing what you want. You're either a bored troll, or you're pathetically dense. Everyone has pointed it out all too clear, practically spelled it out to you and yet you seem to skim over the facts to push your point, which is nothing at all. Im going to spell it out one last time, as simply as a person possibly could. Just for the sake that I hate leaving ignorance as is, without knowing I did everything I could. If you don't get it after this, you're on your own....

The man is not here for us to talk about. We can't possibly point out issues to this person if he is not here to receive them. People are pointing otu OPs issues because she is here. Is that simple enough for you? Because I cant possibly dumb it down any further than this. Maybe someone needs to draw you a picture? What form of learning do you work with best?
I'm not even going to respond to this ignorance. Bye now.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:32 pm

Your weird insistence of this is quite pathetic. Keep insisting, it won’t make you any more correct. You only seem to see what you want to see.
My world is quite happy. I see what I have over the couse of the past 12 years on here and cafemom always putting the full blame and responsibility on the woman.
Hey if you are happy with your delusion, who are we to knock it? I'll give you that. Personally, what you are selling doesn't seem too pleasing to me, but whatever. I would be in a constant state of misery if I truly believed like you do.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Is the guy some sort of evil dude or something? Abusive? Drug user? Mental case? Works for the mafia? Otherwise I'm not seeing by your description why you don't want him involved. You should have known when you were pregnant you couldn't hide this forever. He has a right to see his son.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The only blame I have for OP is keeping their son away from his father for really no reason at all. She takes full blame and responsibility for those actions. Every action has a consequence and now she is facing that reality IMO. Her son and his father have lost out on five years of a relationship because she didn't want to share him.

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:32 pm

Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:38 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:36 pm

I'm not even going to respond to this ignorance. Bye now.
Sorry I didnt mean to disillusion you. Feel free to recede back to LaLa Land.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Are there really this many women out there who are so lacking in morals and character that they have to lie about their shitty choices in baby daddies? This seems to be a common problem around here.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:23 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:46 pm Is he a bad person?
I don't know him that well. He seemed to be a good enough guy when I was with him. He did tell me that he used to be addicted to pain meds but is supposedly sober now. I should have never hidden my son from him but I can't go back in time. He doesn't act like he's upset over me hiding him but he did inform me that he does want to be involved in my son's life. I just don't feel comfortable with him living so far from me. I worry like crazy over my son. I can't fathom sharing him with his dad (that I don't know too much about). Sorry if I sound horrible but it's the truth.
Yeah, too bad. Don't go around making babies with people you don't know well and you won't have to worry about it. Since it's too late for that, if he's the father, 50% of that kid is his DNA. Therefore, he deserves to have a relationship with the kid as much as you do.
Locked Previous topicNext topic