I don't want the DAD involved!!!!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

That'swhatshesaid wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:26 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:24 pm
That'swhatshesaid wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:05 pm

Guess you should have thought about that before you hopped in the sack with a stranger. If this is real, you're a piece of shit and I hope he gets custody.
How am I a POS?
Anyone who keeps a child from their other parent for no good reason other than being selfish is a piece of shit.
I did what I thought was best at the time. You don't know the complete circumstances
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:28 pm

How am I a POS?
Anyone who keeps a child from their other parent for no good reason other than being selfish is a piece of shit.
I did what I thought was best at the time. You don't know the complete circumstances
I don't have to know the whole story to know a piece of shit when I see it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

That'swhatshesaid wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:35 pm
That's just your opinion 🤷‍♀️
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:51 am
Pjmm wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:31 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:33 pm

Im 30 years old. He's fourteen years older than me. Im sorry but I do tend to think of him as being "old".
But not too old to sleep with right? Look Idc what people do. But you're being hypocritical. 44 isn't old from my perspective. He could be 70 and still have the right to see his child.
I don't think of him as being an old man but I'm wondering why I did sleep with someone who was quite a bit older than me. I just feel iffy when it comes to him having rights to my son. If he lived closer, I probably wouldn't feel that way. My job as a parent is to protect my son. I have no idea what's going on if he has him. Plus he could be a pervert. His Facebook page has a bunch of S*x related stuff on it. Is that mature? Would you want your child to go spend a weekend with him? Four hours away from you?
I haven't been in your predicament. I'm not judging you I'm just saying. I'm not saying I didn't do these kinds of things but I did plan B afterwards. The problem is he might have rights and you'll have to see what a judge says. He may not allow overnights right away. Maybe the man can come to your town. Who knows? His age doesn't make him a predator or anything at all though. I'm 53.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That'swhatshesaid wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:35 pm
I'm not the only one who thinks that about you. If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck...
Anonymous 7

Unread post

How am I a POS?
Well I am not a proctologist, but I know an ass hole when I see one.
Locked Previous topicNext topic