I don't want the DAD involved!!!!

Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:32 pm
Poietes wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:23 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:12 pm

Your weird insistence of this is quite pathetic. Keep insisting, it won’t make you any more correct. You only seem to see what you want to see.
My world is quite happy. I see what I have over the couse of the past 12 years on here and cafemom always putting the full blame and responsibility on the woman.
Then you agenda is quite clear if that’s all you see. I’ve been on these boards for at least 11 years and see and equal amount of blame on both sides which is why those type of posts get so many replies because of all of the fighting back and forth. If you are staunchly on one side then you tend to see only sides from the opposing view because those are the ones that offend. You keep saying the same thing over and over and over but that doesn’t mean you are right.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Anonymous 7

Unread post

You did not hide YOUR son, you did hide HIS son. What goes around, comes around. Poor kid, too bad kids can't pick their parents.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:27 pm I don't know what to do. I'm awaiting the results of a paternity test and I'm scared. I have a little boy by a 43-year-old man who has paid for this test. He knows this is his son. I hid him for five years but this guy ended finding out. I'm scared to death. My son's dad is an okay guy but he lives three hours away from me. I might sound selfish but I don't want my son to spend any time with him. My mom made matters worse by telling me that once the results are in, he will fight me for custody. I shouldn't have agreed to take this test. He told me that he would take me to court if I didn't agree. By the way, this guy has a 20-year-old daughter so this is not his first child. I just opened up a can of worms.
You shouldn't have had S*x with him then. You shouldn't have spread your legs and he should have kept his dick in his pants.
You gotta pay to play, dearie
10 bucks say this was. BC fail, hehe
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:37 pm Tell him if takes you to court for cost you're going to go for child support including back child support
She cant get back child support unless she's already filed for CS, in my area .
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:23 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:46 pm Is he a bad person?
I don't know him that well. He seemed to be a good enough guy when I was with him. He did tell me that he used to be addicted to pain meds but is supposedly sober now. I should have never hidden my son from him but I can't go back in time. He doesn't act like he's upset over me hiding him but he did inform me that he does want to be involved in my son's life. I just don't feel comfortable with him living so far from me. I worry like crazy over my son. I can't fathom sharing him with his dad (that I don't know too much about). Sorry if I sound horrible but it's the truth.
Who is your DS's current father figure?
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Should have used a sperm bank, not a random hookup for a donor. Fact remains if the paternity test comes back and it is his kid he can fight for shared custody of his son. You are the asshole here.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:36 pm
mojogirl wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:29 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:27 pm I don't know what to do. I'm awaiting the results of a paternity test and I'm scared. I have a little boy by a 43-year-old man who has paid for this test. He knows this is his son. I hid him for five years but this guy ended finding out. I'm scared to death. My son's dad is an okay guy but he lives three hours away from me. I might sound selfish but I don't want my son to spend any time with him. My mom made matters worse by telling me that once the results are in, he will fight me for custody. I shouldn't have agreed to take this test. He told me that he would take me to court if I didn't agree. By the way, this guy has a 20-year-old daughter so this is not his first child. I just opened up a can of worms.
This is probably a troll, but I'll bite... guess you shouldn't have spread your legs.
Why is it always her spreading her legs. People don't tell guy who don't want to pay child support that he should have kept it in his pants
If the dude's the one complaining then sure I'd tell him shoulda kept it in your pants. It goes both ways, but sure sounds like dude wants to be involved.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

How old are you? It's odd that you stated the guys age as if that's really old to you. If he is not a bad person, he should see his son. You are being selfish, your son deserves to know who his father is.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:39 pm How old are you? It's odd that you stated the guys age as if that's really old to you. If he is not a bad person, he should see his son. You are being selfish, your son deserves to know who his father is.
Im 30 years old. He's fourteen years older than me. Im sorry but I do tend to think of him as being "old".
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:38 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:36 pm
mojogirl wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:29 pm

This is probably a troll, but I'll bite... guess you shouldn't have spread your legs.
Why is it always her spreading her legs. People don't tell guy who don't want to pay child support that he should have kept it in his pants
If the dude's the one complaining then sure I'd tell him shoulda kept it in your pants. It goes both ways, but sure sounds like dude wants to be involved.
He does want to be involved. I'm so scared. I'm not ready to share my son.
Locked Previous topicNext topic