What is wrong with her?!?

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:33 pm
EmilyH87 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:13 am I don't see what the big deal is. She's got a casual relationship deal going on with one. Lots of people do it. The guy from work? That's... Literally just them being friends. They hang out. There isn't any S*x. How is that any different from her doing the same thing with a female friend?
I have never heard of "Friends" (Who are in their 30's) hanging out 1-2 times a week be it male or female. Sure catching lunch with a friend once a month or so is normal, not going to the zoo, movies, dancing, Sunday morning brunch.

As for the other guy, she grew up with him, their family's went camping and fishing together all the time. She even said growing up he was like the brother she never wanted. He would sleep over at her house with her brother when they were very young. That's just really weird to me.
Um what? Before I had kids I did that all the time. My ex and I would see our mutual friends at least once a week or I'd see my gf. We did that far into our thirties. Now i don't because one has health problems and the others don't live close by. But I'm involved in weekly meetup groups. And yes my brother had his friends sleep over or I had mine. That's not unusual. Let your friend live her life.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:11 am To respond to everyone, since no body thinks anything is wrong with the situation.

I have known her for over 20 years, this just isn't like her at all. She was always the one that believed strongly in monogamist relationships, no S*x before marriage. She has always had male friends but never went "out" with them alone, always in a group.

After her divorce, she said she was just going to focus on the kids until they were 18 THEN she might look for someone romantically. Well all of a sudden she has this situation going on.

As for her kids, she goes and does what she wants (2 of them are older teens, one is 12) she will leave them home alone for a few hours and she will take the 12 yo to stay with her mom/dad.

Don't get me wrong, she is still a great mom and makes sure the kids have all their needs met. They have a clean house, food in the kitchen, they are always on the go with their sports/clubs (which she pays for all on her own, since their dad refuses to work or help with anything)

It's just that over the last 6 months or so my friend has changed so much, I worry about her. She up and left a job of 15 years for another. She had never even mentioned to ANYONE that she wasn't happy at her old job, and then BAM. New job in a totally different field, of work. Then she is seeing 2 different guys when she never believed in that. I am just worried about her.
Divorce, heartbreak and pain changes people.
It doesn’t sound like she has an issue, let her change without worrying so much. It doesn’t sound like she’s doing anything dangerous.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Locked Previous topicNext topic