I'm not going to my sister's wedding

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:07 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:05 pm OK Trolleatha
I am not a troll. Not wanting to go to a wedding doesnt make me a troll.
Well, if this isn't a troll and you are for real, it does make you inconsiderate. If you love someone, what's important to them is important to you. She didn't believe in staying in a marriage she wasn't completely happy in. I would think as a good sister you would applaud her not settling. She may think less of you for remaining in your relationship, which I am assuming is long term based on your criticism of her being married twice. I don't blame her or your mother for being upset. I honestly wouldn't bother with you much anymore if you intentionally disrespected me like that. We reap what we sow in this life and you are sowing discord.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:20 pm
Well, if this isn't a troll and you are for real, it does make you inconsiderate. If you love someone, what's important to them is important to you. She didn't believe in staying in a marriage she wasn't completely happy in. I would think as a good sister you would applaud her not settling. She may think less of you for remaining in your relationship, which I am assuming is long term based on your criticism of her being married twice. I don't blame her or your mother for being upset. I honestly wouldn't bother with you much anymore if you intentionally disrespected me like that. We reap what we sow in this life and you are sowing discord.
Both of her ex husbands left her.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yep.
Although I would still go. Maybe it is the one this time, I’ve seen people who made a third marriage work and be “the one”. And ultimately I can celebrate that moment and that occasion, which I’m sure is special to her. And if I love and care for someone, then I would be there for them to support them in moments that are special for them.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:01 pm While I don’t blame you for not going to a third wedding, you shouldn’t be an asshole about it.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree. I, for example, think that gender reveal parties are dumb, but if someone I cared about invited me to one I would go and celebrate with them, because while it may seem dumb to me, it’s a happy and special occasion for them.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Would you take off work, fly out, get a hotel, buy an outfit, etc to attend a gender reveal party?
Momto2boys973 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:35 pm I agree. I, for example, think that gender reveal parties are dumb, but if someone I cared about invited me to one I would go and celebrate with them, because while it may seem dumb to me, it’s a happy and special occasion for them.

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I love weddings. My friend got married 5 times I went to each one.. Go to your sister's wedding and be supportive.. This could be the one that sticks..
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Eh, I know 2 people who are on their third husbands. One has been married 31 years. The other has been married 45 years. Sometimes third time really is "the charm".
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:24 pm I love weddings. My friend got married 5 times I went to each one.. Go to your sister's wedding and be supportive.. This could be the one that sticks..
I don't like weddings. I only go for some family. I draw the line at a third wedding though.
Lo428
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I'd probably go just because it's my sister . I don't think you're wrong for not going, though.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Because HER wedding, no matter how many there have been, is about you.

You sound very immature.
Locked Previous topicNext topic