POLL: Is using the term 'gay' as an insult wrong?

Is using the term 'gay' as an insult wrong?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:01 pm

Yes
71%
No
29%

Total votes: 56
Anonymous 20

Unread post

It implies being gay is a negative. Only the ignorant use it as an insult.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I think the title of this post is most definitely misleading, and on purpose. Gay wasn’t used as an insult. Anything used as an insult is going to be negative. Gay was used as a happy little joke and sensitive snowflakes went off the deep end.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:03 pm I think the title of this post is most definitely misleading, and on purpose. Gay wasn’t used as an insult. Anything used as an insult is going to be negative. Gay was used as a happy little joke and sensitive snowflakes went off the deep end.

Calling people names because they disagree with you. You really need to grow up and think before talking.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

LMAO at your new post in fight corner. How lame. I hope everyone ignores your instigating and doesn't respond it.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lmao oh boy! An avalanche
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:13 pm LMAO at your new post in fight corner. How lame. I hope everyone ignores your instigating and doesn't respond it.
I find it amusing that you point out that anon 9 comment is “ instigating”.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Bump for the enlightened.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Bump for people who don't believe in using
anti-gay rhetoric.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:27 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:13 pm LMAO at your new post in fight corner. How lame. I hope everyone ignores your instigating and doesn't respond it.
You are instigating with your usual whoring for attention. Knock it off.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:20 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:27 pm
You are instigating with your usual whoring for attention. Knock it off.
You are the one quoting me. I walked away from this post even as Op kept pathetically bumping it lol
All I did was post the comment that was made about certain people in N&P. This post isn’t even about N&P so anon 9 was obviously instigating and you just agreed to it by pointing that out. My post was only a screen shot that said they are always anonymous. The screen shot speaks for itself.
Locked Previous topicNext topic