POLL: Is using the term 'gay' as an insult wrong?

Is using the term 'gay' as an insult wrong?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:01 pm

Yes
71%
No
29%

Total votes: 56
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Bump
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:17 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:16 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:10 am I've never seen anyone being so proud of their bigotry.
It's sad.
Bigot/bigotry is another word over used now days.
It is slowly losing its effectiveness just like racism. Everything is racist. Everyone is a bigot.
Oh well. If that’s how you want to live your life worrying about everyone else using the word gay then have at it. I’m not PC and you can’t make me be PC just by calling me a bigot. I don’t get offended over something like that. I laugh because I think people like you would fall to the floor if you met a real bigot.
Those words aren't overused, you hear them a lot because you are a racist bigot. It's not really about being pc, it's being a decent human being and you don't have that in you to be that.
🤣 The only time it has ever been directed towards me is on here. I don’t take what any of you say about me. Especially no anon!
In real life I have never been called either but both words are used a lot in the news. Everything is racist and everyone is a bigot now days. I don’t pay a damn bit of attention to it anymore.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:28 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:12 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:16 am

Bigot/bigotry is another word over used now days.
It is slowly losing its effectiveness just like racism. Everything is racist. Everyone is a bigot.
Oh well. If that’s how you want to live your life worrying about everyone else using the word gay then have at it. I’m not PC and you can’t make me be PC just by calling me a bigot. I don’t get offended over something like that. I laugh because I think people like you would fall to the floor if you met a real bigot.
It's only "overused" because people are finally getting called out on their racism and bigotry, which is still a major problem. Civil rights era is over, you don't get to act that way anymore and walk away without anyone calling you out. People don't think everything is racist, so if you are constantly hearing that, maybe you want to look at how you are living life. I have met plenty of real bigots in my life, that doesn't get the lesser bigots off the hook and make what they do okay.
I don’t care what anyone calls me. People don’t call me racist or bigot in real life. I stay away from crazy people and I like and hate people equally. I avoid people who would flip their lid over calling a bouncing Snuggie gay. I say it’s over used because of everything you see in the news. Yes it’s over used. You even have people trying to fake being victims of racism too. They lie. Apparently there isn’t enough actual real racism for everyone to claim to be a victim to outrage other people so you have people lying about it. Even children are getting in on the lies now. It’s not just racist and bigot either. People want to claim everyone is against women too. This is the world we live in today.
We live in a world where mailmen can’t even sit in their trucks to do their job without a woman accusing them of stalking them. Everything is racist, everyone is a bigot and everyone is against women. It just gets more and more ridiculous.
Oh yes you do care about what people say about you. It's funny you think you don't lol.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:32 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:28 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:12 pm

It's only "overused" because people are finally getting called out on their racism and bigotry, which is still a major problem. Civil rights era is over, you don't get to act that way anymore and walk away without anyone calling you out. People don't think everything is racist, so if you are constantly hearing that, maybe you want to look at how you are living life. I have met plenty of real bigots in my life, that doesn't get the lesser bigots off the hook and make what they do okay.
I don’t care what anyone calls me. People don’t call me racist or bigot in real life. I stay away from crazy people and I like and hate people equally. I avoid people who would flip their lid over calling a bouncing Snuggie gay. I say it’s over used because of everything you see in the news. Yes it’s over used. You even have people trying to fake being victims of racism too. They lie. Apparently there isn’t enough actual real racism for everyone to claim to be a victim to outrage other people so you have people lying about it. Even children are getting in on the lies now. It’s not just racist and bigot either. People want to claim everyone is against women too. This is the world we live in today.
We live in a world where mailmen can’t even sit in their trucks to do their job without a woman accusing them of stalking them. Everything is racist, everyone is a bigot and everyone is against women. It just gets more and more ridiculous.
Oh yes you do care about what people say about you. It's funny you think you don't lol.
On here? Yeah you keep telling yourself that. 😂
Anonymous 19

Unread post

Seems she does this to herself. No sympathy for a self-admitted troll.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

What I find most amazing thru all of this is the intentional harassment of people on N&P by trump supporters. They have multiple private groups where the conservatives can have no one argue with them or disagree with them, yet they don't use them. Instead they focus on running people off of N&P so they can get the same thing they already have. And BB is a big part of that too. Adds little to nothing of substance, but is constantly fighting with someone because someone else doesn't like that person. She works extra hard to create a victim situation for herself. When if they all went to their private little groups, 99.999999% of the issues would be gone. But they don't, because they WANT the fighting & want to belittle others. Which leads to the victim routines. The whole "I said something offensive, but by god I will blame you & anyone who didn't like it. Then I will work extra hard for months to continue the accusations & fights because, BY GOD, you will NOT be right!" All while jerking themselves off in glee for being fucktards to someone.

It's really rather sad that this is all they seem to have. Be a raging asshole, be as offensive as possible intentionally, then scream about being a victim.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:55 pm What I find most amazing thru all of this is the intentional harassment of people on N&P by trump supporters. They have multiple private groups where the conservatives can have no one argue with them or disagree with them, yet they don't use them. Instead they focus on running people off of N&P so they can get the same thing they already have. And BB is a big part of that too. Adds little to nothing of substance, but is constantly fighting with someone because someone else doesn't like that person. She works extra hard to create a victim situation for herself. When if they all went to their private little groups, 99.999999% of the issues would be gone. But they don't, because they WANT the fighting & want to belittle others. Which leads to the victim routines. The whole "I said something offensive, but by god I will blame you & anyone who didn't like it. Then I will work extra hard for months to continue the accusations & fights because, BY GOD, you will NOT be right!" All while jerking themselves off in glee for being fucktards to someone.

It's really rather sad that this is all they seem to have. Be a raging asshole, be as offensive as possible intentionally, then scream about being a victim.
Lol what a load of bullshit. Trump supporters don’t harass people in N&P. I see quite the opposite and I certainly don’t attack people for their political beliefs. When I get attacked I often tell the person going at me to just agree to disagree and I’m told I don’t have to be there if I don’t want someone arguing with me. Apparently agree to disagree is beyond some people.
How did this just turn to the subject of N&P and Trump supporters? Lol It sounds like you need to stay out of the N&P group if you are so upset with the people in there. Not the group for you.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 19 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:36 pm Seems she does this to herself. No sympathy for a self-admitted troll.
No sympathy needed
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Bump
Anonymous 20

Unread post

It implies being gay is a negative. Only the ignorant use it as an insult.
Locked Previous topicNext topic