POLL: Is using the term 'gay' as an insult wrong?

Is using the term 'gay' as an insult wrong?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:01 pm

Yes
71%
No
29%

Total votes: 56
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:15 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:12 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:12 am

Saying that is so gay doesnt make you a bigot. I cant imagine being this stupid. You are being offensive just stop.
You are more than welcome to leave my post.
No I am going to call you out. You are talking for a group of people and being offensive.
Okay report it.
I'm done with you, though.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:10 am I've never seen anyone being so proud of their bigotry.
It's sad.
Bigot/bigotry is another word over used now days.
It is slowly losing its effectiveness just like racism. Everything is racist. Everyone is a bigot.
Oh well. If that’s how you want to live your life worrying about everyone else using the word gay then have at it. I’m not PC and you can’t make me be PC just by calling me a bigot. I don’t get offended over something like that. I laugh because I think people like you would fall to the floor if you met a real bigot.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Bump.
Anonymous 18

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:01 pm:?:
Attachments
SS of This post is so gay pic.png
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Bump
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Of course it is. Using it as an insult implies there is something wrong with being gay.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:16 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:10 am I've never seen anyone being so proud of their bigotry.
It's sad.
It is slowly losing its effectiveness just like racism. Everything is racist. Everyone is a bigot.
Oh well. If that’s how you want to live your life worrying about everyone else using the word gay then have at it. I’m not PC and you can’t make me be PC just by calling me a bigot. I don’t get offended over something like that. I laugh because I think people like you would fall to the floor if you met a real bigot.
It's only "overused" because people are finally getting called out on their racism and bigotry, which is still a major problem. Civil rights era is over, you don't get to act that way anymore and walk away without anyone calling you out. People don't think everything is racist, so if you are constantly hearing that, maybe you want to look at how you are living life. I have met plenty of real bigots in my life, that doesn't get the lesser bigots off the hook and make what they do okay.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If using the word retarded as an insult is wrong then using the word gay as an insult is definitely wrong.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

It's sad.
Those words aren't overused, you hear them a lot because you are a racist bigot. It's not really about being pc, it's being a decent human being and you don't have that in you to be that.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:12 pm
It's sad.
It's only "overused" because people are finally getting called out on their racism and bigotry, which is still a major problem. Civil rights era is over, you don't get to act that way anymore and walk away without anyone calling you out. People don't think everything is racist, so if you are constantly hearing that, maybe you want to look at how you are living life. I have met plenty of real bigots in my life, that doesn't get the lesser bigots off the hook and make what they do okay.
I don’t care what anyone calls me. People don’t call me racist or bigot in real life. I stay away from crazy people and I like and hate people equally. I avoid people who would flip their lid over calling a bouncing Snuggie gay. I say it’s over used because of everything you see in the news. Yes it’s over used. You even have people trying to fake being victims of racism too. They lie. Apparently there isn’t enough actual real racism for everyone to claim to be a victim to outrage other people so you have people lying about it. Even children are getting in on the lies now. It’s not just racist and bigot either. People want to claim everyone is against women too. This is the world we live in today.
We live in a world where mailmen can’t even sit in their trucks to do their job without a woman accusing them of stalking them. Everything is racist, everyone is a bigot and everyone is against women. It just gets more and more ridiculous.
Locked Previous topicNext topic