Are they over thinking

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Once they can crawl I stop worrying about it so much. The first time my baby rolled over onto his stomach at night i spent half the night flipping him back over.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Our one year old still sleeps in our bed and last night I think was the final straw for me when his butt kept ending up in my face. Our master bedroom is on the opposite side of the house from all the other bedrooms so my SO wants to keep him in our room for at least another year. I think 3 months is a bit early for baby to sleep alone.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My son was moved into his room when he was around 4 months old, because he outgrew the bassinet. We have a video monitor. He's never had a problem, and I think the early change made it so he didn't even realize he was in our room to begin with.

Deleted User 670

Unread post

I had a bassinet on wheels that I used until my daughter outgrew it around 6 months. I'm pretty sure she was also placed in her crib way before 6 months.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

That’s bizarre.
carterscutie85 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:56 am My son is 9 months and still in my room. I don't plan on putting him into his own room till next summer. Just thinking about it right now gives me major anxiety.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Where is all of that great S*x happening if your 1 year old sleeps with you?
RealisticBeauty wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:20 am Our one year old still sleeps in our bed and last night I think was the final straw for me when his butt kept ending up in my face. Our master bedroom is on the opposite side of the house from all the other bedrooms so my SO wants to keep him in our room for at least another year. I think 3 months is a bit early for baby to sleep alone.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My almost 5 month old is still with me, but we're planning to move him to his room by the time he's 6 months.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Most people I know have kept baby in their room until
Baby is rolling 🤷‍♀️ But I bed shared with all of mine so I never put much thought into it.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

It’s been shown to reduce SIDS, so seems reasonable to me.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:33 am That’s bizarre.
carterscutie85 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:56 am My son is 9 months and still in my room. I don't plan on putting him into his own room till next summer. Just thinking about it right now gives me major anxiety.

And? I don't give a shit. My oldest was in my bed till he was 3.
Locked Previous topicNext topic