Its happening tomorrow!!! In case you forgot. Get your popcorn.

californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I thought it was a joke. People really are planning to storm a government facility? Morons
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'll be there.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:52 pm I'll go storm Area 51 if I don't have to wear a bra.
Lol!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

californiagirl83 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:05 pm I thought it was a joke. People really are planning to storm a government facility? Morons
Thats what they are 'saying' lol. It supposedly started out as a hoax or pub stunt. The guy who started it called it off not too long ago, but people are still talking about showing up.
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:48 pm I'd like to just go there and drive down the road to the base, I hear there are a lot of kitschy little shops that sell alien shit, like t-shirts, etc. and according to google maps there's a taco place too.
It’s on my bucket list to do that too.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

From what I understand the guy who started it pulled out. Yet there is some lady who will still be putting on the event. She's turning it into a music festival. Many of the local shops there are looking forward to tomorrow, and this weekend. They are going to try to capitalize on it.

I remember Kidlet telling me about this back in late June, early July. I just laughed. They sent me an invite for it. LMAO. Asked me if I'd drive him, and the gaggle of kids to it. Umm, "NO!"
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:50 pm
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:40 pm LOL! I didn't even know about it until my 14yo told me about it. He is having a group of friends over to the house tomorrow and I know they are hoping to watch some live stream of it. It will be interesting to see what kind of numbers they actually get.
If anything, Im guessing no more than a few dozen people. They wont get too close to the property before they are all stopped and detained then charged with some kind of felony conspiracy lol.
That is what I think will happen. Half a dozen people will show up in their tin foil hats.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm hoping people have the good sense to know that this was just supposed to be a joke. I hate to think of what will happen if they actually show up. Good gravy!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:01 pm I'm hoping people have the good sense to know that this was just supposed to be a joke. I hate to think of what will happen if they actually show up. Good gravy!
https://abcnews.go.com/Weird/wireStory/ ... x-65710824
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Some twisted ass will show up with a gun.
Locked Previous topicNext topic