Its happening tomorrow!!! In case you forgot. Get your popcorn.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

In case some of you had forgotten, like I did until about 20 minutes ago when I was reminded on twitter........ Its 9/20/2019.... Also known as the day everyone and their sweet little ol' granny will storm Area 51. I hope if they go through with it that they live stream it.

Also, I didnt know that two idiots had gotten the dates wrong and showed up to Area 51 a couple days before the scheduled event...LMAO!!!!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/18/us/dutch ... index.html

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:18 pm In case some of you had forgotten, like I did until about 20 minutes ago when I was reminded on twitter........ Its 9/20/2019.... Also known as the day everyone and their sweet little ol' granny will storm Area 51. I hope if they go through with it that they live stream it.

Also, I didnt know that two idiots had gotten the dates wrong and showed up to Area 51 a couple days before the scheduled event...LMAO!!!!

I don't want to watch a blood bath. IF these idiots do storm area 51, they will more than likely be shot. You can't go on government property like that
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:20 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:18 pm In case some of you had forgotten, like I did until about 20 minutes ago when I was reminded on twitter........ Its 9/20/2019.... Also known as the day everyone and their sweet little ol' granny will storm Area 51. I hope if they go through with it that they live stream it.

I don't want to watch a blood bath. IF these idiots do storm area 51, they will more than likely be shot. You can't go on government property like that
I doubt there will be a bloodbath. My prediction would be that the majority of them chicken out. Leaving maybe about a hundred or less to show up by themselves and then they will all be detained and arrested. I would love to see the look on the idiots faces when they realize its not going to work.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:24 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:20 pm

I doubt there will be a bloodbath. My prediction would be that the majority of them chicken out. Leaving maybe about a hundred or less to show up by themselves and then they will all be detained and arrested. I would love to see the look on the idiots faces when they realize its not going to work.
Hopefully it happens as you predicted but you only need one trigger happy person and the shit will hit the fan fast
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I heard it was cancelled.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

jas wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:35 pm I heard it was cancelled.
The person who started it said it was cancelled. There are still a lot of people claiming they are going anyway. Who knows if they will go through with it or not.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LOL! I didn't even know about it until my 14yo told me about it. He is having a group of friends over to the house tomorrow and I know they are hoping to watch some live stream of it. It will be interesting to see what kind of numbers they actually get.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I'd like to just go there and drive down the road to the base, I hear there are a lot of kitschy little shops that sell alien shit, like t-shirts, etc. and according to google maps there's a taco place too.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:40 pm LOL! I didn't even know about it until my 14yo told me about it. He is having a group of friends over to the house tomorrow and I know they are hoping to watch some live stream of it. It will be interesting to see what kind of numbers they actually get.
If anything, Im guessing no more than a few dozen people. They wont get too close to the property before they are all stopped and detained then charged with some kind of felony conspiracy lol.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'll go storm Area 51 if I don't have to wear a bra.
Locked Previous topicNext topic