Holy shit the flooding was BAD. Took me 3 hours to get 6.5 miles today.

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I work in downtown Houston and had to pick the kid up from his school, every where I turned the roads were flooded.

Finally got to the kid, got him home and just got home myself.

We shall see what tomorrow morning brings. I hope it’s a wash out because I really don’t want to be stuck in Houston tomorrow.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This morning was not bad at all and I was thinking we could have gone to school today.. That all changed about 1:30 ish- my street is flooded. The water is to the edge of my driveway.. I’ve never had water reach my driveway before.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

If your neighborhood has been deemed safe, just stay put. And don't go anywhere that you don't absolutely need to. Stay safe.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:57 pm If your neighborhood has been deemed safe, just stay put. And don't go anywhere that you don't absolutely need to. Stay safe.
I had to go earlier. But I’m home in the suburbs and just find.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:53 pm This morning was not bad at all and I was thinking we could have gone to school today.. That all changed about 1:30 ish- my street is flooded. The water is to the edge of my driveway.. I’ve never had water reach my driveway before.
Yes. That’s about when it got me too
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It’s a mess down here too.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Good! :)
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:42 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:57 pm If your neighborhood has been deemed safe, just stay put. And don't go anywhere that you don't absolutely need to. Stay safe.
I had to go earlier. But I’m home in the suburbs and just find.
mrsjules79
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It took me 3 1/2 hours but I left later so the main roads had mostly drained. DD barely got home and it took her 4 1/2 hours. They say that things should start drying out but I'm not believing it since white oak and several other bayous are out of their banks. Hoping for a dry tomorrow cause today sure didn't go hoe they projected.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Stay safe Texas ladies. Hope it all recedes by the morning.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Both kids school got canceled. My stupid ass job is still open though. Ugh. At least traffic will be non existant since we're the only dumb fucks required to go to work today.
Locked Previous topicNext topic