Sd is not moving into the house with her baby

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:14 pm And BM is still mad about your vacations
What?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Meh, if I had the room, I'd be ok with it.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Same here.
jas wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:33 pm That's pretty crappy. But I'm all about helping out my kids. Step or not.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Don't blame you.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:41 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:38 pm Why not agree that she can move in for a month while she’s figuring things out, and if it’s working out let her stay? Why are you assuming it’s going to be terrible?
Baby's cry. I don't want that all the time in my house
All babies are different. My children were all very laid back when they were babies and rarely cried.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:41 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:38 pm Why not agree that she can move in for a month while she’s figuring things out, and if it’s working out let her stay? Why are you assuming it’s going to be terrible?
Baby's cry. I don't want that all the time in my house

When did half the world suddenly decide apostrophes were used to make things plural? Gah.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I wouldn't love it either but I would never tell one of my children, no. Especially in a situation such as you describe.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'd probably let her come back for a couple of months to regroup. It's scary to be in your own with a baby. I don't think I'd want 2 years. That's always a possibility when you marry a man with children. Kids need to come back sometimes. We all need a soft place to land when the world had been extremely shitty.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Regardless of the fact she doesn't need help paying for her baby, the child's father should still be paying child support. He doesn't get to just walk away.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:33 pm
MonarchMom wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:30 pm In this situation if I did not feel she could move in I would assist her in finding a nearby rental and subsidize it if needed. Of course Father should also be supporting the child, and the rental should be something she can pay for on her own within a year or two when she is on her feet.
She doesn't need help paying for it but I'd help if she did.

She has a good paying job
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I can understand where you are coming from. Tell her it wouldn't be fair, because you didn't let your daughter move in. She's going to have to get used to living alone eventually. No time like the present.

Locked Previous topicNext topic