dh is an idiot...

potatochips

Unread post

wtf

dh was on the phone with me and mentioned he's depressed. He also told me that people are thinking it's a shame that I kick him out in his "time of need".

Are you freaking serious? I kicked him out because he was saying he was going to off himself while waving a gun. He was acting scary and just before this he was threatening me & the kids. This was Not the first time, just the first time I called for help.

So I'm the evil one because he's sick and needs help and I should be understanding? wtf what about the trauma the kids and I went though? Why about my mental health?

Total ramble, but I'm just so ticked.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Hugs. Stay strong.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wouldn't even be talking to him.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I bet those people aren't saying that and he's manipulating you. Or they hear his sob story where he makes you out to be the villain.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Why are you still dealing with him. You have more serious things to worry about than what others are saying. Like finding a job so you can pay your bills.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Well- someone who is depressed needs care and concern and help.
Kicking him out is harsh and hurtful.
First , I’d get rid of guns in the house and call a psychiatrist . He probably needs medication and counseling.
It sounds like you’re part of the reason he’s depressed. You just don’t call a depressed person an idiot. You try to help.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:32 pm I bet those people aren't saying that and he's manipulating you. Or they hear his sob story where he makes you out to be the villain.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:39 pm Well- someone who is depressed needs care and concern and help.
Kicking him out is harsh and hurtful.
First , I’d get rid of guns in the house and call a psychiatrist . He probably needs medication and counseling.
It sounds like you’re part of the reason he’s depressed. You just don’t call a depressed person an idiot. You try to help.

Do NOT troll over something like this. Grow the f**k up.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

You are an idiot for staying until now
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sounds like he's just trying to be manipulative and make you feel guilty. 10 to 1 no one is actually saying that. And if they are he's giving them a very abridged version of why you asked him to leave.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Locked Previous topicNext topic