dh is an idiot...

Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:42 pm
potatochips wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:30 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:48 pm

Your life is a F***ing trainwreck that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.
BUT what you should have done when he was waving the gun and threatening to commit suicide was to call the police and tell them he is threatening suicide while waving a gun and you are in fear of your life and that of your children also. They would would first taken him to the psychiatric ward of the hospital for a 72 hour hold for a psychiatric evaluation then straight to jail. At least he would have a roof over his head
OR you could have called his bluff and dared him to shoot himself in the head...............
I did call the police and they baker acted him. He was out in 3 days and I asked him to leave once he came home. We were still scared and the kids were begging me not to let him back in.

The police never spoke to me once when they came, only him. As soon as he saw them he went from a lunatic to totally calm and talking to them. It was so weird and scary to see it.
He should have been arrested for endangering the welfare of children, neglect, brandishing a firearm, pointing a firearm for malicious intent or displaying a deadly weapon in a threatening manner and probably a few other charges.
In Florida where she said she is, they will arrest for what he did. I'm starting to think this is from trollville.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:33 pm Why are you talking to him?

Do you have a job yet?

My sympathy is seriously waning.
Because she’s not moving as fast as you think she should? You lose sympathy?
potatochips

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:46 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:42 pm
potatochips wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:30 pm

I did call the police and they baker acted him. He was out in 3 days and I asked him to leave once he came home. We were still scared and the kids were begging me not to let him back in.

The police never spoke to me once when they came, only him. As soon as he saw them he went from a lunatic to totally calm and talking to them. It was so weird and scary to see it.
He should have been arrested for endangering the welfare of children, neglect, brandishing a firearm, pointing a firearm for malicious intent or displaying a deadly weapon in a threatening manner and probably a few other charges.
In Florida where she said she is, they will arrest for what he did. I'm starting to think this is from trollville.
My adult dd and I are now wondering the same thing. The police weren't interested in speaking to us and only dh. No one talked to us afterward.

We're guessing with only dh's story they thought this was a simple story of a quy having a bad day? No one was interested at talking to us at all.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He's trying to guilt trip you into letting him back into the house. Don't fall for it. Do what you have to do. He needs help, and he shouldn't be around you or the kids right now.

Locked Previous topicNext topic