dh is an idiot...

LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The only person saying that is him and he’s hoping you’ll take pity and let him back in.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My exh did the suicidal thing. It was all manipulation. He manipulated everyone we knew too, to feel sorry for him because of how evil I was to finally value myself enough to get rid of him. Don't worry about him or what other people say.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:39 pm Well- someone who is depressed needs care and concern and help.
Kicking him out is harsh and hurtful.
First , I’d get rid of guns in the house and call a psychiatrist . He probably needs medication and counseling.
It sounds like you’re part of the reason he’s depressed. You just don’t call a depressed person an idiot. You try to help.
f**k that shit! Anyone who threatens my life, or my kids' lives, with a gun is going to get their ass kicked to the curb. Do not pass go, do not collect any sympathy from me. That man is a danger to OP and her kids. He doesn't get to to play the pity card. Threatening violence is the choice he made. Now he has to deal with the consequences of that choice.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:42 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:39 pm Well- someone who is depressed needs care and concern and help.
First , I’d get rid of guns in the house and call a psychiatrist . He probably needs medication and counseling.
It sounds like you’re part of the reason he’s depressed. You just don’t call a depressed person an idiot. You try to help.

Do NOT troll over something like this. Grow the f**k up.
I’m serious!
Trolling?
You’re just cold!
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Your fault for keep entertaining him. You love it.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:36 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:42 pm

Do NOT troll over something like this. Grow the f**k up.
I’m serious!
Trolling?
You’re just cold!

Cold is blaming a woman for protecting her children and herself. He's threatened them. He's had outbursts before mentioned in other posts. Now he's brought guns into the mix. He doesn't need to be in the home. The only thing OP has done wrong is staying with him as long as she did.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

STOP TALKING TO HIM!!!!! Block his number. Get a damn lawyer and tell him to contact you only through your lawyer.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Don’t play into his games.. Don’t be ticked.. be thankful you got out with your life.

I said it before.. I know you probably still have feelings for him but you need to continue to put distance between the two of you. Don’t associate or talk to people that are “ on his side” it will only keep you tied to the drama.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

This is standard narcissistic procedure. He'll first try to get you to feel bad for him. When that doesn't work he'll start shaming you and making you look bad in front of others.
Don't let him break you.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You have to stop talking to him. There’s no other way to get through it. Suicide threats are mostly manipulation. You should have had him involuntarily committed. I wish i would have done that with the million of suicide threats I heard.

You have to stop, block his number, hang up when you hear his voice. Because if you don’t he’ll constantly suck you in to his chaos and keep you from the important things. If someone is on his side, cut them off too.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Locked Previous topicNext topic