Freaking out BIG time! I need answers ASAP!!!!!

CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Tell them no. Problem solved.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

iamanon wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:25 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:15 pm
iamanon wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:11 pm You are being forced or subpoenaed to provide a dna test?
It's an at-home test. I feel like im being forced because they are dying to know if she belongs to him or not. I don't know what to do. I'm honestly scared that they could be trying to take my child away.
You "feel"? oh good lord.

Why would they want to take away this child?

You make no sense at all.

Don't take the test its really that simple.

I don't understand this type drama post unless it's a troll post
They've already paid for it. I don't want it coming back positive. That's why im asking how I can get an inconclusive result. They want answers NOW! If I refused, they would probably take me to court.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Just don’t do it.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:40 pm

It's an at-home test. I feel like im being forced because they are dying to know if she belongs to him or not. I don't know what to do. I'm honestly scared that they could be trying to take my child away.

They've already paid for it. I don't want it coming back positive. That's why im asking how I can get an inconclusive result. They want answers NOW! If I refused, they would probably take me to court.
If it comes back positive, it shows they are grandparents. They can't take your daughter so what are you REALLY afraid of?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

My daughter wouldnt be taking a DNA test
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Did the grandparents find you after you posted your daughter’s bday announcement in the local newspaper?
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I can’t imagine they have any grounds to take her from you even if they wanted to. I doubt a home test would be admissible in court anyway. They probably just want to know for their own peace of mind.

But if you’re concerned, it wouldn’t hurt to talk to a lawyer before agreeing to the test.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not sure I understand how they "paid for it" makes any difference in this case. Did they send you a kit? If so just say I don't choose for my daughter to participate. Did they give you money? If so, then send the money back. You are not obligated to cooperate with this request unless there is some legal agreement with these folks.

Faking a DNA test sounds like you are creating much more of a problem then just refusing to give a sample from your child.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Okay so they want to know their grandchild. Are they threatening yoo? Calling for grandparents rights? Because otherwise I'm not sure I see a problem. Ask them to subpoena it. I mean if my son had had a child and was deceased I'd like to know too.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Did you come out of the woodwork with your hand out? How did they find out about said child? Are you worried that he isn't the father, and they will find out you lied to them? Why have you been avoiding these questions.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Locked Previous topicNext topic