Freaking out BIG time! I need answers ASAP!!!!!

Anonymous 6

Unread post

THIS.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:00 pm
Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:58 pm Depending on the state, if one parent is deceased then their parents can file for some level of access. It doesn't mean they can take custody it just meams you'll have no choice but to allow contact to some degree.

Its not a bad thing. If the child is related to that family, then the child has a right to know them regardless of your beliefs on the matter.
I have yet to see a state where grandparents can get rights without knowing the child. What state is that?
Anonymous 8

Unread post

If this is real, then you started the ball rolling, now finish playing the game. Either tell them to get a court order or back off.

As a child of a solider who was KIA, I hope you rot in hell, for making it up. Kids grow up everyday in this country because one of their parents was KIA, or MIA. If you use that as a tool in your selfish game, you deserve whatever happens to you.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Uncle daddy - I thought the grandparents wanted nothing to do with thechild?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You're afraid of something. What is it? Did you somehow get survivors benefits for the child? Worried about getting caught?
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

californiagirl83 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:14 pm Your chickens have come home. Bok. Bok.
😂😂😂
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Exactly.
And why to jump to the conclusion that they want to take the child away? Maybe they just want to get to know their granddaughter, which could be wonderful for her too.
I’m guessing OP is getting some kind of benefit from him and she’s really scared that it’ll come back negative, not positive as she claims.
jas wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:42 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:40 pm
iamanon wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:25 pm

You "feel"? oh good lord.

Why would they want to take away this child?

You make no sense at all.

Don't take the test its really that simple.

I don't understand this type drama post unless it's a troll post
They've already paid for it. I don't want it coming back positive. That's why im asking how I can get an inconclusive result. They want answers NOW! If I refused, they would probably take me to court.
If it comes back positive, it shows they are grandparents. They can't take your daughter so what are you REALLY afraid of?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

They can't make you do an in home DNA test. That's just silly. Tell them no. If they take it to court, then they can force you to do it, I would think. They can also go after Grandparent's rights if that's a thing in your state. My grandparents did this with my cousin, and they got her every summer.

agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

But, if it was the dad that didn't know the child, the child could be forced to get to know him through spending time with him. In some places it's the same with the grandparents. They do have rights sometimes.
Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:10 pm THIS.
Murdoc's Mistress wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:58 pm Depending on the state, if one parent is deceased then their parents can file for some level of access. It doesn't mean they can take custody it just meams you'll have no choice but to allow contact to some degree.

Its not a bad thing. If the child is related to that family, then the child has a right to know them regardless of your beliefs on the matter.
I have yet to see a state where grandparents can get rights without knowing the child. What state is that?

Anonymous 4

Unread post

What state gives grandparent rights to strangers?
agander2017 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:33 am But, if it was the dad that didn't know the child, the child could be forced to get to know him through spending time with him. In some places it's the same with the grandparents. They do have rights sometimes.
Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:10 pm THIS.

Mrs.ChuckBass
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:15 pm
iamanon wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:11 pm You are being forced or subpoenaed to provide a dna test?
It's an at-home test. I feel like im being forced because they are dying to know if she belongs to him or not. I don't know what to do. I'm honestly scared that they could be trying to take my child away.
maybe they just want to know their grandchild? and anyways, they can just "take" your kid unless you are completely unfit
smh
Locked Previous topicNext topic