This dude missed a test because he got arrested

Anonymous 4

Unread post

Leaving the school policy out of the debate, I'm asking you to elaborate on what you said you thought you'd do to the student. You said you'd think about failing the arrested drunk driving student. If it had been the professor who was the one arrested for drunk driving, would you have considered firing him?

I would not fail the student. And I wouldn't fire the professor. Each are considered innocent until proven guilty.

Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:58 am But nobody said the student was automatically failed. I only suggested that I would fail him.
As far as the professor driving drunk and being arrested? We would have to know what the school policy is concerning the behavior of their professors.
Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:36 am Using that logic...Suppose it had been the professor that had been arrested for drunk driving. Just as the student was immediately failed, should the professor be immediately terminated?
Ledina60 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:04 am Driving drunk is despicable , unforgivable, irresponsible and if I were the professor, I’d not only refuse to allow the jerk to retest, I’d think about failing him.
Locked Previous topicNext topic