Anyone Getting Errors?

User avatar
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess Royal
Princess Royal
Posts: 5418
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:12 pm
Location: Widow Lane&Hell Avenue

Unread post Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:45 pm

Lexy wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:32 pm
01119f841763e4d6c611bd625c3bd019d8ad0f3011.jpg

I get this error on my desktop. I have to hit the back button to go to the home screen.
I just got this screen a few minutes ago. Opened another tab. I got the site again. But had to log in.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.


My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14. I miss you!
User avatar
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2405
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Unread post Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:42 pm

Thank you! That seems to be the most common one that’s effecting some people.
Lexy wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:32 pm
01119f841763e4d6c611bd625c3bd019d8ad0f3011.jpg

I get this error on my desktop. I have to hit the back button to go to the home screen.
🤓The Admin 🤓
User avatar
carterscutie85
Princess Royal
Princess Royal
Posts: 8365
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 10:19 am

Unread post Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:30 pm

I got this right before coming here just now.
sssssssssss.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
29again
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2295
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:56 pm

Unread post Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:29 pm

Lexy wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:32 pm
01119f841763e4d6c611bd625c3bd019d8ad0f3011.jpg

I get this error on my desktop. I have to hit the back button to go to the home screen.
This is what I get nearly every time I try to login. Takes 3 - 7 tries before MC comes up. I never thought about hitting the back button, though!
Expand your thinking
User avatar
Sassy762
Princess
Princess
Posts: 16646
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 2:30 am

Unread post Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:42 pm

I just got the General Error screen, Im on desktop using Chrome
I took the SS then opened a new tab and this one opened up to the site
Here's the SS

12skipafew wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:44 pm
Thanks
Sassy762 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:33 pm
Earlier around 1:30pm I got the "general error" screen but I hit the back button and then the regular MC 2.0 screen popped back up. If it happens again, I' ll take a SS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1166
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 3:37 pm

Unread post Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:08 pm

The only errors I'm getting are my own stupid typos. :D
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
User avatar
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2405
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Unread post Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:19 pm

Thanks, it seems to be effecting some people and not others. What did you click when you got the error?
Sassy762 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:42 pm
I just got the General Error screen, Im on desktop using Chrome
I took the SS then opened a new tab and this one opened up to the site
Here's the SS

12skipafew wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:44 pm
Thanks
Sassy762 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:33 pm
Earlier around 1:30pm I got the "general error" screen but I hit the back button and then the regular MC 2.0 screen popped back up. If it happens again, I' ll take a SS
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 2

Unread post Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:29 pm

I got the exact message that Sassy showed below. I was on my desktop and was using Chrome. I fixed it by exiting out completely and going back in. It took me doing that a couple times. I'm now on my laptop and have had no trouble whatsoever.
12skipafew wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:19 pm
Thanks, it seems to be effecting some people and not others. What did you click when you got the error?
Sassy762 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:42 pm
I just got the General Error screen, Im on desktop using Chrome
I took the SS then opened a new tab and this one opened up to the site
Here's the SS

12skipafew wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:44 pm
Thanks
User avatar
Sassy762
Princess
Princess
Posts: 16646
Joined: Tue May 22, 2018 2:30 am

Unread post Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:30 pm

I just closed that tab after taking the SS then opened a new tab and it opened right up to the site
12skipafew wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:19 pm
Thanks, it seems to be effecting some people and not others. What did you click when you got the error?
Sassy762 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:42 pm
I just got the General Error screen, Im on desktop using Chrome
I took the SS then opened a new tab and this one opened up to the site
Here's the SS

12skipafew wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:44 pm
Thanks
User avatar
mcginnisc
Regent
Regent
Posts: 3194
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 6:29 am

Unread post Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:09 pm

I had issues yesterday on my chromebook. I cleared all cookies on the site and it finally came back up. I will say that it says "not secure" next to the site name in the tab and has for quite a while. I don't have that issue on mobile, just my laptop.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic